Payak is not a Thai, and he doesn't exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. One non Thai (ichibang) exposing another non Thai. Are there any real Thais on this forum?

rsz_1meddlingkids_1686.jpg

I am.

Gee, you went to an awful lot of effort to call shananigans on Payak. Was it worth it?

Gee, you went to an awful lot of effort to call shananigans on Payak. Was it worth it?
Wasn't really much work. Rob Cox asking a few questions, Ryuki finding a similar poster on another forum then me and other posters connecting the dots linking those two posters.

FYI, the Payak on that other forum also claimed to be a former fighter in a thread. However, if he is able to lie about being Thai I'm sure he wouldn't have no problems lying about that as well.

I think what we have here is an Australian that traveled to Thailand to find a wife and spent some time training at Sasiprapa and Fairtex. A far cry from a child born from a prostitute mother and a farang father that was dropped off at a camp at age 6 that went on to have hundreds of fights including one in which he did well against Jomhod.

TS, you might want to include a reference to this thread in your CV:icon_lol:

props!

Awesome, lol is it too late to say dis gon be good

I go back to many old threads that we waste time arguing with Payak,
this guy is crazy.
He creates "Payak" the man who he want to become, he creates all stories
that he has never had a chance to experience in his life. This is crazy.

And for 4 years?

Especially with the story of how he was the illegitimate child of a farang and a bar-maid who was orphaned and later taken in and raised by a MT instructor :)

Oh...my....god....fucking masterful indeed. Pure gold.

From now on, I'm assuming everyone on this subforum is Australian.. seems like the only safe bet..

Next you'll be telling me Flex isn't really Woody Harrelson.

Hey listen it may have already been said but seriously...

What kind of individual would create a four-year troll job.......

It boggles the mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back