Media .

more importantly - his combos are no bueno.
I really dont like this trend in the last 5yrs of spending so much time on the mitts.
He should be sparing, especially the way he got pieced up by Izzy

j7gduajk0u871.png
One of the worst things I've ever seen . Just an absolute abomination .
Hell yeah dude
<Lmaoo><45>

All of you guys think that SMP looks good. Have a look at Chris Tognoni. Just a shiny shadow plastered to his head. Whoever did his treatment fucked his shit up.

referee-chris-tognoni-takes-a-point-from-tafon-nchukwi-of-cameroon-picture-id1317023104

Been shaving my head forever because it never stopped me from slinging dick, but doesn't rogaine and propecia work super well though for ugly people paranoid about losing their hair?

Not for everyone. Some people are hyper responders and it works great, other people lose their hair no matter how aggressive the treatment.

Finasteride has some pretty awful side effects for a lot of guys too since it's kind of like chemical castration. Pretty cruel joke. Take a bunch of meds to save your hair to be more attractive to women......only to give yourself ED. You can get the girl but you can't even smesh.

Unless you are a woman or a member of the gay community why do you give a shit what he or his hair looks like

His technique has deteriorated. I see one big tell here.

He lifts up his lead leg noticeably right before jabbing. Dude is gonna get countered like crazy against the next good striker he fights.

If Costa's hair transplant doesnt do well, we might be witnessing the early stages of Bald Goof Dana 2.0.

Hopefully for him the old thin hairs are falling out and replaced by full hair

Far too early to tell. Like people in here have been saying, it takes a full year to see the final results. Though didn't Jacare get a hair transplant and now he's back to bald? So it's not 100% guaranteed to work.

I’m sure he went with whoever would do it for free as long as they could post it on IG… probably not the best doctor

At times, it seems like Sherdog is more obsessed with receding hairlines and Joe Rogan's height.
His technique has deteriorated. I see one big tell here.

He lifts up his lead leg noticeably right before jabbing. Dude is gonna get countered like crazy against the next good striker he fights.
Bro this is Sherdog. We talk about a man's head of hair, hair transplants, Joe Rogans true height, and hairlines! If you want to talk about fighting go to a fucking fighting website ya goof. Good lord.

Maybe its just me, but Costa could be Dana 2.0
I mean, he definitely needs some grooming, but he has the look.

Takes a long time to see the results is what I read. It's the long game

O
The vertex is a known black hole for grafts, he probably didn't do a megasession to fill that in. He needs approximately 2500-3000 grafts with an average of 2.4 hair per follicle to fill in that barren wasteland he calls a crown.
it's stress not genetics .js

Back