Paulo Costa is a terrible match up for Israel and will KO him stiff

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
@D 1 Wrestler, you and @Hitto have something in common..

<WellThere>

Izzy picks him apart at range.. Costa even struggled to get past Hall's jab, and was nearly dropped in the process..
Can't see him pressuring Israel without getting consistently tagged.
He stopped Hall though. Hall might have a quicker jab than Adesanya too. Costa stays in perfect position so the counters that were there vs Gastelum and Whittaker wont necessarily be there.

<LikeReally5>
giphy.gif
<Dylan>
APologies 3 rounds.
My point stands though.
He didn't gas.

Most would be dead if they dropped half bombs he did on Yoel...(and received as well).

APologies 3 rounds.
My point stands though.
He didn't gas.
Most would be dead if they dropped half bombs he did on Yoel...(and received as well).

Romero dominated that 3rd round. Costa was gassed at the end of the 2nd round when Romero took him down with ease, saved by the bell.

Costa left the arena in a wheelchair. Costa was lucky it wasn't a 5 rounder.ECObL1_U0AEt98y.jpg

Your point doesn't stand...
giphy.gif

LiquidFarawayGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

MistyIllJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

FlickeringUnevenCarp-size_restricted.gif

84RDBsW.gif

giphy.gif

Israel's point striking will not work on a tank such as Costa, he is going to get walked down and left-hooked KO'd in 2 rounds

Costa is underrated, he has great cardio, strong chin and solid boxing technique. He will easily walk Israel down and catch him with a punch when Israel decides to trade and stop point fighting

Natty Goat 2020
Tell me more about his "solid boxing technique".

you think not?
Going 5 rounds against Yoel, dropping bombs.... he was doing great throughout that fight IMO...
Not saying he has DIaz's cardio, but it is definitely not bad.

upload_2020-1-15_17-37-40.png<WellThere>

Romero dominated that 3rd round. Costa was gassed at the end of the 2nd round when Romero took him down with ease, saved by the bell.

Costa left the arena in a wheelchair. Costa was lucky it wasn't a 5 rounder.View attachment 710821

Your point doesn't stand...
giphy.gif
Sorry, but you got nothing.
Paulo slowed down because he was winning.
The fact that an olympian wrestler took him down is just an asinine point that is irrelevant.
Did you expect him to be a better wrestler than Yoel? LOL
Besides, he got up every time. If he was gassed like you try to claim, he would have stayed down.

May the NATTY GOAT KO Israel stiff and have as long a reign as a true natty can have.

Costa took shots from ROMERO, large bones and a torpedo in his hands. Adesanya doesn't have the same power but he has accuracy, can hit more than Romero for sure. The thing is: Can Costa maintain the gas in 5 rounds? Because his brawling style can go 3 rounds and then Adesanya will pick him apart. Can Adesanya bear Costa's powerful brawling style in 3 rounds?

We need to wait and see. I think Costa can win the fight. The only brawler Adesanya picked he almost LOST - Vettori, a nobody LOL. Costa is light-years bigger, better and dangerous than Vettori. Costa will win this.

We seen what Izzy did against the last guy who tried to pressure fight him. He’s found his groove, no one is beating him for a while

Good boxing technique?

Every gif in the OP is Romero throwing telegraphed wide hooks, except for the one where he seemed to be into a glove touch before throwing a sneaky right hand instead.

Izzy demolishes this chemical factory.

Natty goat w/acai is a tough matchup for Israel.

I wouldn't put much faith on anyone with a 2 round cardio fighting a 5 rounder.

1. I'm rooting for Costa in this fight.

2. Can you knagine if Israel beats Romero, then Costa. Other than Jacare, he'll hard basically cleaned out the top of the division, and taken out his toughest opponents.

3. Would have a better resume than Spider, minus the total defenses accumulated. But still, incredibly impressive if he can get past Romero, then Costa.

Back