Paulo Costa is a terrible match up for Israel and will KO him stiff

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I’m not saying this is impossible because Costa is a fucking beast but the last time someone super aggressive fought Izzy they got KTFO.

I want Costa to win but I think Izzy takes it. 4th round TKO

agree with TS..Costa is going to walk through him and won't fight like a bitch like Yoel. its going to be fun
Rob didn’t “fight like a bitch” like Yoel.

You do realize that Yoel could beat the shit out of you using nothing but his head, right? The dumb shit some people post on here...

Izzy/Yoel isn’t the first time two counter striker have fought like that and it won’t be the last.

Weird post but after checking no he doesnt actually. Costa has 0 actual ko's all tko's.
You obviously didn’t check his chick record, cause he bangs hard brah

The one thing I don't get is the extreme hype behind Adesnya. He's a great fighter, the champ and a tough fight for anyone, but I don't see why some see him as the second coming. Will he be a star? I don't use Twitter or IG but when it comes to not-trash social media, does anyone actually write about him to make you think he will become a huge star? His fights also haven't been that entertaining and he's a weird dude. Great fighter, seems to be a nice guy, but I don't see him ever being a huge star or becoming an unbeaten champ like Silva that everyone was afraid of.

On topic: This will be a good fight, I think it's pretty much 50/50.

Reactions: 2sk
Why not the left hook that dropped Romero like a sack of mud instead of two shots Romero absorbs with literally no effect. Your argument is also flimsy on many points; Costa does not have great cardio, he's gassed several times. You don't carry that much muscle and have a large gas tank. Also, Israel is not an idiiot - he will not stand and trade until Costa gets tired around the third round, and even then he may remain cautious and cruise to a UD. Costa can win, but he had far fewer ways to victory than Adesanya.

Back