Paulo Costa has a better chin and more weapons than Kelvin Gas, and he’s taller

Stood with romero and wasn't in any danger? The dude left in a fucking wheelchair

Really? I don't remember that at all. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, mind you; I have a tendency to fast forward past the post-fight bs when I watch the download the next d- I mean, pay an otherworldly amount of money to Uncle Dana for the privilege of watching WMMA and the manlet division LIVE in between the 3 fights I actually want to see.

Support the sport, boys!!!

I would say he's reasonably polished but has never been high output.
Not really, he's accurate, but he swings with awful technique, and is constantly off balance/falling over. Lot's of power and effective though. If he where polished, he would've finished Costa, who isn't very polished himself. Though it's easy to be convinced otherwise since Sherdog is so infatuated with his physique.

Here are the sobering stats....Costa is only 1 inch taller then Whittaker, Costa has 1 1/2 inch shorter reach then Whittaker and he has attempted per the stats I read 1 take down in 12 fights. He has about a 2 round gas tank also...which is not so good. However, Costa seems more durable then Whittaker and appears to hit harder and has greater controlled forward pressure. After Adesanya performance against Whitaker ( still hate him cause he is douche) I think Romero is our ticket to this fools demise...a powerful wrestler.

Not really, he's accurate, but he swings with awful technique, and is constantly off balance/falling over. Lot's of power and effective though. If he where polished, he would've finished Costa, who isn't very polished himself. Though it's easy to be convinced otherwise since Sherdog is so infatuated with his physique.

I'd say more than anything he's quite a narrow fighter striking wise, he throws a few punches with decent form, accuracy and timing(and obviously speed/power) plus has decent knees but not too much else, little in the way of combo's, kicks or general misdirection.

Costa showed a good chin against him but then again Whittaker survived Yoel and didn't survive Israel, very different kind of situation between taking bombs you see coming and potentially getting countered.

I'd say more than anything he's quite a narrow fighter striking wise, he throws a few punches with decent form, accuracy and timing(and obviously speed/power) plus has decent knees but not too much else, little in the way of combo's, kicks or general misdirection.

Costa showed a good chin against him but then again Whittaker survived Yoel and didn't survive Israel, very different kind of situation between taking bombs you see coming and potentially getting countered.
Sounds like we're in agreement more or less, dude.
<Arya01>

Really? I don't remember that at all. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, mind you; I have a tendency to fast forward past the post-fight bs when I watch the download the next d- I mean, pay an otherworldly amount of money to Uncle Dana for the privilege of watching WMMA and the manlet division LIVE in between the 3 fights I actually want to see.

Support the sport, boys!!!
yeah bro really, lol costa felt romeros power but you're point remains, he's chinny asf

So why are people pretending that Izzy won’t be hit clean by the Natty Goat?

Costa stood in the pocket with Romero and Was never in danger, meanwhile kelvin received CTE via 10 knockdowns vs Izzy

KG is also weaker and one dimensional compared to Costa. Costa doesn’t just have hands, he throws heavy body kicks and knees that will punish Israel’s mid section.

The Natty GOAT will knockout Izzy in round 1, believe it.

Animation1.gif
Animation1.gif
Animation1.gif

Costa doesn't have Kelvin's gas tank. He can be finished before the third round.

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

So why are people pretending that Izzy won’t be hit clean by the Natty Goat?

Costa stood in the pocket with Romero and Was never in danger, meanwhile kelvin received CTE via 10 knockdowns vs Izzy

KG is also weaker and one dimensional compared to Costa. Costa doesn’t just have hands, he throws heavy body kicks and knees that will punish Israel’s mid section.

The Natty GOAT will knockout Izzy in round 1, believe it.

Man, I bet you feel dumb now

<Oku02>

We should have listened to this guy.

Costa is in the rape clinic taking a Swab test

KG’s speed and boxing is why he had success against izzy

People who undermine KG by calling him short, fat, or a WW would be disappointed to know that he is the best pure boxer in the division. Granite chin, hand speed, power, and footwork take you a long way.

KG beats costa pretty easily also btw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back