Media Paulo Costa Gives Mike Perry His Support

I've always wondered why the women seem to have deeper voices than the men over in brazil.. something in the water over there

it's really weird

it's not just that the females have deep manly voices, the male literally have female voices

fucks going on

So, Perry is kind of a pioner, right? I mean, the gf at the corner is catching on.

Not only covid to worry about, now the old fuckers need to swerve sucker punches left and right:confused:

I was arguing with these dudes at work today yelling at them because they gonna call the supervisor. I yelled “I ain’t leaving y’all gonna call the suppaviza“

this old goes throws his hands out going “oh we gonna call the suppaviza” mocking me

laid his ass out cold

Last edited:
The image of athletes has been intoxicated of these morons as so called ufc fighters

I really miss Gsp!

I am really liking natty Costa! Dude is hilarious

Costa should invite Perry to train and erase his brains. He'd make him smarter.

I've always wondered why the women seem to have deeper voices than the men over in brazil.. something in the water over there
Strangely enough thats an mma thing and i don't really know why, its like the gods have gathered together and decide that if you wanna be a male brazilian mma fighter you need to have a squick voice

Costa is a true comedian omg... His broken English, that one you can understand even being wrong, is the most funny thing ever on MMA. Much better than McGregor's Irish accent.

Everytime I watch this video here...

...always crack me up. That "fuck buddy" part, omg...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

The truth is: he is a showman. Hell of a fighter and funny as fuck, the best MMA troll ever.

Skinny Grace Jones is just waiting to be KTFO. He is shitting in his pants while having bad dreams at night about Costa. He has no chance, that's the truth. Already lost the mental wars and is going to lose the fight, just a matter of time. This can't be changed, there are reasons that Adesanya is postponing this.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR COSTA!!

Back