Media Paulo Costa: “F*** Khamzat! He needs to do something. He barely beat Usman!”

Rockhold has absolutely no chin and Costa is supposed to be some big power puncher. He was expected to knock Luke out and never really got close. Khamzat’s performance against Usman was more impressive IMO.
Other than Bisping everyone that KOed Rockhold was known for their power and Bisping hit much harder after working with Parillo than he did before. The weakness of Rockhold's chin is overstated, besides I personally think he was on the sauce a bit while he wasn't fighting and that helped his chin a bit like it did for Bigfoot.

Also I know MMA math doesn't work but the Rockhold that Costa fought would have beaten the Usman that Khamzat fought.

As for expectations Khamzat was supposed to run through Usman and barely won, at least Costa dominated Rockhold and didn't lose a round unlike Khamzat who lost 2 rounds on one judges score card and 1 round on the other two judges score cards.

He’s a star, ufc isn’t what it used to be, it’s Hollywood now
I think the UFC is coming to their senses with Khamzat skipping the queue at MW due to his lack of quality wins at MW and what seems like an inability to fight in the US. Hopefully Khamzat accepts Cannonier's call out cause he's probably the highest ranked guy he can get next but Khamzat doesn't seem to want that fight since he hasn't said anything about it.

Khamzat would have to fight a top 10 contender and wait in line.

Khamzat jump line, heem smeshes !​
Not against ranked WWs he hasn't and he has yet to fight a top 20 MW.

Heem smesh, keel ever one !​
I think the UFC is coming to their senses with Khamzat skipping the queue at MW due to his lack of quality wins at MW and what seems like an inability to fight in the US. Hopefully Khamzat accepts Cannonier's call out cause he's probably the highest ranked guy he can get next but Khamzat doesn't seem to want that fight since he hasn't said anything about it.

Heem smesh, heem smesh ever one !
<30>

Luke was out of breath 1 minute into the fight
And yet they both continued to fight at a fast pace at elevation for 15 minutes making Khamzat's cardio look like shit since he slowed down much more while fighting at sea level against an opponent with far less preparation time.

Besides, I think Rockhold looked way more tired than he was cause his nose got fucked up early so he had to breathe through his mouth more.

Thats true
Since 2020, Khamzat has 7 wins against Usman, Holland, Burns etc
Costa has beaten just Luke Rockhold and has 2 losses since then, and a win against Romero in 2019
And on top of all of what you said, Costa "barely" beat Romero back in 2002 or whatever it was at that, so it's ironic he is using that critique of Khamzat beating the #2 WW at MW, just like Khamzat beat the previous #2 ranked WW Burns when they fought in a FOTY.

Hope Costa gets cut after Rob beats him. Nothing worse than a shit talker that never backs up his words.

Umm, practically everyone had bad cardio on that card, it was in fucking Utah.
It's so weird how inaccurately people remember Costa vs Rockhold. It was a very fast paced fight where Costa won every round and the most memorable thing Rockhold was able to do was bleed on Costa. But I hear so many people act like the fight was slow paced and competitive which is far from reality.

Back