Paulie Malignaggi blasts Conor again: "He is a P*ssy, I won that sparring session"

I dislike Conor as much as the next guy but Jesus Paulie give it a rest.

Paulie just has to let it go ffs. This is getting to be too much. He needs some serious help. Conor living rent free for life in that head

where's the promised sparring video? last i heard Conor's team was making a documentary it would be in, but that was a while ago.

honestly, if Paulie is telling the truth i get why he is pissed. Lets not act like Conor hasnt cherry picked and posted footage from loses where he briefly looked good

Conor gave Paulie brain damage.

Sad to hear Paulie try and have a coherent view on anything since his brain turned to mulch.

Paulie was a respected analyst until Conor gave him a beating
S M H

r4ZaBg.png

Last edited:
boxer mocks mma fighter for giving up his neck......lol.

Pauline must of got some serious CTE from that sparring match.

If I was Paulie I'd be mad too. It's obvious to anyone who has actually watched the videos of thier sparring what is actually going on. Paulie thinks he's been brought in to help McGregor, and is sparring, trying to do just that, help. There are spots where he is outright coaching and encouraging him. Conor and his people never intended for that to be what it was though. They brought Paulie in off the street and had him spar 12 rounds right away. That's not how you treat a sparring partner. It's obvious that what they intended was to bring him in under the guise of being part of the team, then do thier best to beat him up and release the tape to drum up publicity. To a dude who was still an active fighter at the time. That's as low brow of a move as you can pull.

where's the promised sparring video? last i heard Conor's team was making a documentary it would be in, but that was a while ago.

honestly, if Paulie is telling the truth i get why he is pissed. Lets not act like Conor hasnt cherry picked and posted footage from loses where he briefly looked good
but do you get why he keeps bringing it up?

Paula needs to move on with his life, he’s still ranting over a sparring session like 2 years ago

If I was Paulie I'd be mad too. It's obvious to anyone who has actually watched the videos of thier sparring what is actually going on. Paulie thinks he's been brought in to help McGregor, and is sparring, trying to do just that, help. There are spots where he is outright coaching and encouraging him. Conor and his people never intended for that to be what it was though. They brought Paulie in off the street and had him spar 12 rounds right away. That's not how you treat a sparring partner. It's obvious that what they intended was to bring him in under the guise of being part of the team, then do thier best to beat him up and release the tape to drum up publicity. To a dude who was still an active fighter at the time. That's as low brow of a move as you can pull.
the 12 rounds was 2 weeks after their first sparring session. not exactly right off the street.

I really hope this fight with Artem happens. It will be hilarious.

but do you get why he keeps bringing it up?

i think he has been overboard. i think he wants the money fight.

i also dont trust what footage we have seen is indicative of how the sparring session went based on how much Paulie wants it public, Conor's broken promises of sharing it and history of posting stuff from loses where he looked good even when everyone has seen him lose

It is pretty pathetic that they released a few second of clips sparring with an out of shape Paulie as some kind of victory.

Then again, they are pandering to the kind of dopes who thought Canner actually had a chance vs Floyd.

It is pretty pathetic that they released a few second of clips sparring with an out of shape Paulie as some kind of victory.

Then again, they are pandering to the kind of dopes who thought Canner actually had a chance vs Floyd.

"brittle handed old man. conor will ko him in 4 rounds. lol"

...."Conor went 10 rounds with the GOAT!"

<YeahOKJen>

Paulie is the one who talked shit about Conor first. Conor then brought him in to back up his words and he's been bitter ever since.

Paulie got brain damage.

<YeahOKJen>

Paulie is the one who talked shit about Conor first. Conor then brought him in to back up his words and he's been bitter ever since.

Yeah, becuse that"s how a proffesional training camp works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back