Paulie Malignaggi blasts Conor again: "He is a P*ssy, I won that sparring session"

Paulie is still Concussed from Conor dropping him.

He should be worried about Artem.
Paulie is slow now & Artem can take a punch.

still waiting for the full video of the sparring session

they promised it

Does Paulie have a crush on Conor or something?

Pauli is the superior, boxer by far.
Easy money and easy win for Pauli.
No wonder he is desperate for a fight.
Conor will never agree to fight a boxing exhibition fight.

If I was Paulie I'd be mad too. It's obvious to anyone who has actually watched the videos of thier sparring what is actually going on. Paulie thinks he's been brought in to help McGregor, and is sparring, trying to do just that, help. There are spots where he is outright coaching and encouraging him. Conor and his people never intended for that to be what it was though. They brought Paulie in off the street and had him spar 12 rounds right away. That's not how you treat a sparring partner. It's obvious that what they intended was to bring him in under the guise of being part of the team, then do thier best to beat him up and release the tape to drum up publicity. To a dude who was still an active fighter at the time. That's as low brow of a move as you can pull.
It was beautiful
Italian got trashed by an MMA fighter in boxing.
Conor still dominates him as you can see

There is a reason conor never released the rest of the footage

Dude just can't let it go while Conor has moved on years ago... His behavior pretty much tells me that he got worked by McG.

He’s still not as obsessed as Conor’s little fuckboys. Someday when you grow up you’ll realize following someone’s achievements doesn’t make them your own. It’s the Conor load guzzling pos that bring on a majority of the hate Conor gets here.
man you sound bitter.

conor's haters are 100 % more obsessed with him than his fans.

dude is more obsessed with conor than conor's bitter little haters on sherdog.

actually sad as fuck.
Yeah it’s really getting pretty pathetic or I should it’s been pathetic and becomes exponentially more so as time goes on.

lol my inital reaction too. i gave him the benefit of the doubt that he meant post Khabib with the fighters he has been calling out

I wouldn’t blame you for not wanting to listen to the rant, but he offers a semi-rational explanation. Not sure I’m buying it, but it’s not totally insane.

Paulo may be the one person more embarrassing than Conor

How many times does somebody have to say to PM:

"Let it go, bro, let it go."

Back