Paulie Malignaggi blasts Conor again: "He is a P*ssy, I won that sparring session"

He pursued the Khabib fight after mistaking his Iaquinta fight as evidence of decline

{<huh}

Conor flying across the Atlantic to throw a dolly at Khabib is part of why Khabib ever was even fighting Iaquinta to begin with, given that the highest ranked LW Chiesa was out due to cuts he received from the dolly. Conor attacked Khabib BEFORE the Iaquinta fight was even on the table.

Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.

Conor was a dick for what he did but Paulie needs to let it go.

Conor brought him in to help, you know how many fighters in both sports have been hurt, dropped, knocked out sparring? You just dont see or hear about it cause thats what its for, to get better.

But what Conor did was he dropped Paulie and did well and since nobody was giving him a chance his team put it out there as a way to promote the fight like hey look what Conor just did to a world champ boxer, dont sleep on him.

That was wrong though, what happens in gym should stay in the gym, frankly it didnt need more promo. We all knew what it was.

So Conor and his team were in the wrong but Paulie needs to let it go, Conor is now living in his head rent free.

{<huh}

Conor flying across the Atlantic to throw a dolly at Khabib is part of why Khabib ever was even fighting Iaquinta to begin with, given that the highest ranked LW Chiesa was out due to cuts he received from the dolly. Conor attacked Khabib BEFORE the Iaquinta fight was even on the table.

Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true.
he ducked him until he punked Artem publicly on video and forced his hand. Facts are facts.

Nobody is debating whether he was actually brought in “off the street”, I was making a case that you may as well call it that because one 8 round session followed a 12 round session two weeks later is hardly enough for anyone to be at their best. Would you dare suggest Paulie was game with 8 measly rounds in him?
I have no idea how much he was training or how in shape he was. Do you? Again i was responding to the implication he just came in and was thrown directly into a hard 12 round spar which wasnt the case.

Ex boxing champion has to convince the World and himself that he won a sparring vs a 0-0 dude in his own craft.

Has this pathetic shit ever happened in another sport?

dude is more obsessed with conor than conor's bitter little haters on sherdog.

actually sad as fuck.

He’s still not as obsessed as Conor’s little fuckboys. Someday when you grow up you’ll realize following someone’s achievements doesn’t make them your own. It’s the Conor load guzzling pos that bring on a majority of the hate Conor gets here.

Last edited:
I have no idea how much he was training or how in shape he was. Do you? Again i was responding to the implication he just came in and was thrown directly into a hard 12 round spar which wasnt the case.
Which you may as well say that is the case lol you’re just saying that didn’t literally happen while everyone is saying that was practically what happened. So what harm is there when there isn’t a significant difference to bother pointing out that they only did the 12 round session a week and half after the 8 round session? Paulie wasn’t even in decent shape go watch All Access episode 2 and 3 and the little footage there is of the sparring session.

Which you may as well say that is the case lol you’re just saying that didn’t literally happen while everyone is saying that was practically what happened. So what harm is there when there isn’t a significant difference? Paulie wasn’t even in decent shape go watch All Access episode 2 and 3 and the little footage there is of the sparring session.
It wasn’t “practically” what happened. Should they have given Paulie a full camp to train for his sparring sessions with conor?

Fact is they didn’t just throw paulie in and say spar 12 rounds on day 1. It’s not practically what happened. And paulie knew very well that his second session would be more intense than the first.

- Nobody gives a fuck about Paulie

- Conor has nothing to prove against Paulie

- Conor has no reason to accept an official fight against Paulie

- Nobody gives a fuck about seeing Conor and Paulie fight

- Paulie needs to get over Conor and move on

Last edited:
I think Mcgregor’s team shouldn’t have edited the footage. I am pretty sure if you showed the whole session. It would have been closer

- Mocks Conor for giving up his neck
- Khabib is the best in MMA right now
- Conor is not looking to fight the best, picks his spots
- Doesn't expect Conor to fight him
- Wants to embarass Conor inside the ring
- Conor is a douche for destroying fan's phone
- Conor is a pussy
- Lobov is horrible fighter
- Conor has no punching power
- Conor is accurate but not hard puncher

Paulie-Malignaggi-696x399.jpg

Everything is more or less accurate outside of the bolded.

It wasn’t “practically” what happened. Should they have given Paulie a full camp to train for his sparring sessions with conor?

Fact is they didn’t just throw paulie in and say spar 12 rounds on day 1. It’s not practically what happened. And paulie knew very well that his second session would be more intense than the first.
If they gave Paulie a full camp before sparring with Conor then he wouldn’t have been pulled “right off the street” would he?

Did Conor somehow not spar an out of shape Paulie who just flew in? Is somehow sparring 8 rounds invalid and only counts when you go for 12?

If they gave Paulie a full camp before sparring with Conor then he wouldn’t have been pulled “right off the street” would he?

Did Conor somehow not spar an out of shape Paulie who just flew in? Is somehow sparring 8 rounds invalid and only counts when you go for 12?
By all accounts the second session was rougher than the first.

If he was smart, he'd use Conor's UFC contract as Conor's path to duck him and leave it at that. He's only making himself look like an obsessed fool.

honestly wouldn’t be surprised if I found out that Paulie murdered Conor in his sleep. That’s how bitter this guy is haha that being said I am so excited at a potential Paulie vs Artem bare knuckle boxing match

If I was Paulie I'd be mad too. It's obvious to anyone who has actually watched the videos of thier sparring what is actually going on. Paulie thinks he's been brought in to help McGregor, and is sparring, trying to do just that, help. There are spots where he is outright coaching and encouraging him. Conor and his people never intended for that to be what it was though. They brought Paulie in off the street and had him spar 12 rounds right away. That's not how you treat a sparring partner. It's obvious that what they intended was to bring him in under the guise of being part of the team, then do thier best to beat him up and release the tape to drum up publicity. To a dude who was still an active fighter at the time. That's as low brow of a move as you can pull.
Yeah, Conor is scum. But Paulie is painting himself into a corner and up the wall with this.

I think we know that Paulie beat his ass in sparing, by now. Conor would never fight this guy in the public eye.

Back