• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Paul vs Woodley Confirmed

Who wins?

• Total voters
im interested. T wood still has a bomb right hand and without wrestling he might have some cardio. but his chin is suspect.
He hits hard for an MMA fighter

Jake Paul should dispose of him rather easily.

If Woodley loses it will be so embarrassing for MMA man wtf. I gotta admit Paul does know how to pick fights in his very young Boxing career.i dont mean that in a bad way, hes building himself up the right way.

Does Woodley even know how to stick and move with the jab or is he just going to stand around and wait for the big overhand right KO like he usually does?

S42PJdR.gif

Meh - not much into this crossover era shit. Only tuned in last time for Mir... That whole show was a circus and pretty atrocious...

Won't bother with this but good on Woods and have fun if ya enjoy!

What a fucking joke.
It's annoying because everyone will sell it as Woodley is a former champ known for his hands and KO power

I'm sure even guys like Rogan will say shit like this and make MMA look like a joke when he gets murked

Woodley, Askren, and whoever else takes a payday to get murked are dead to me lol

Well shit.

Another MMA champ about to get knocked out.

I do wish him the best but also i'd rather see someone active and skilled at standup. I'd much rather see the smaller dustin poirier take that fight than t wood.

Back