Paul Harris -- most overrated fighter of all-time?

silvasurfer5253

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sick of threads on this cat, so I'm making one of my own.
Just to answer a few questions.

Palhares is not a top fighter. More a singular talent with an ability to detach limbs.

That ability is balanced out by his inability to deal with adversity. Hence why he crumbles when things don't go his way. I.E -- Marquardt, Belcher, Lombard fights.

Once and for all, Paul Harris is not an A-level fighter. We wouldn't know his name, if he didn't continually maim his opponents

He would stand a snowball's chance in hell against Rory, Woodley, Lawler, Shields, Ellen Berger, and this goes on...

I wish Aoki had a run in the ufc so he would of have gotten the same attention.

I like when he hurts guys and they disappear from the scene.

He would stand a snowball's chance in hell against Rory, Woodley, Lawler, Shields, Ellen Berger, and this goes on...

Youre probably right that hes not a top fighter although I wish we couldve found out in the UFC. But I GUARANTEE you he would catch one of those guys in a leg lock if he fought all of them. Like a lot of people agreed with in the other thread, hes the kind of guy who can also catch you. Doesnt mean hed beat you 9/10, but he is dangerous.

The Shields result I guess we will get to find out soon at least.

Youre probably right that hes not a top fighter although I wish we couldve found out in the UFC. But I GUARANTEE you he would catch one of those guys in a leg lock if he fought all of them. Like a lot of people agreed with in the other thread, hes the kind of guy who can also catch you. Doesnt mean hed beat you 9/10, but he is dangerous.

The Shields result I guess we will get to find out soon at least.

Hard to argue with what you're saying. He's got a Puncher's chance at that submission.

Bash thread

Really?

Bashing or having discourse? Never said this guy didn't have talent, or wasn't a compelling fighter to watch. I'm just saying that his talent seems to have been inaccurately appraised .

Glad this shit thread was moved to wasteland....TS you are a @#$%&. Palhares went out and beat the champion of a MMA organization and took his belt yet he's overrated. You should have been aborted at conception

If anything, I think he's underrated at welterweight. I think he'd make short work of Fitch, probably be very competitive with Shields and murk several of the UFC's top 15.

Back