Is Turner the most overrated fighter of all time?

People rate him??? I knew he was getting finished by money moicano.

this guy has every phsyical gift possible, but ZERO dog.

Most overrated will ALWAYS be robert whittaker, you would think he was Jesus Christ dying on the crucifix from reading sherdog.
Whittaker is like the worst pick for most overrated. Until he fought the current champ he barely lost a fight he was expected to win, and he fought a whole lot of top contenders

People rate him??? I knew he was getting finished by money moicano.

this guy has every phsyical gift possible, but ZERO dog.

Most overrated will ALWAYS be robert whittaker, you would think he was Jesus Christ dying on the crucifix from reading sherdog.
That's because he is a super solid guy with an excellent career. There's no reason to hate on Whittaker.

That's because he is a super solid guy with an excellent career. There's no reason to hate on Whittaker.
No one hates whittaker, but he's treated as a reigning defending champ in his era as far to be a top 5 MW over guys like Chris and Luke. IMO there is no evidence that he's bettert than guys Like Chris, mousasi, Rockhold... hell, I personally even wonder how a fight with bisping goes. but he's so so so heralded, you'd think he was one of the goats.

Fun fighter, Amazing career but a fanbase that puts him WAY over the top at times. He's like the Inception of MMA fighters. yes it's good, great even but c'mon....

Dangerous guy obvs but still finds a way to lose the big fights. Him not finishing Money when he had him dead to rights is hilariously stupid.

Hopefully this fight was a wakeup call for him. Move up to Welterweight. He'll probably do better.

Michel Pereira went up to middleweight and is destroying everything in his path. It's not always best to cut so much weight.

Back