Paul Craig vs Nikita Krylov

Nikita Has some pretty solid grappling chops and better stand up he could pose a stiff test.

That being said there's something to be said about momentum and Craig has a lot of that. I'll pick Craig by sub 3rd round.

Not to hop on some kind of hype train, but i actually lean towards craig on this one. He takes risks on the ground in order to gain advantage.

Yeah, I can't call it. This one's a pick-em.

Pick em. Craig has a little more hype on his site, but Krylov is a good grappler and better in the standup i would say, dont think Craig can profit on his glass chin

He said his next fight was a big name, I assumed it was lionheart smith? All other names matched up?

Both guys are very good grapplers who aim to finish when it goes to the ground. Might end up as a stalemate in which case I'd probably favor Krylov if it goes to the judges. However I have faith in the Bearjew getting a finish here. I'd put my money on him.

Krylov has suspect cardio IMO. He can either look great or amateurish. You never know. In general he should do well on the feet if he stays technical but who knows.

Yeah that's right he said it was a big name with good boxing, I was thinking Reyes, but them I saw a "rumor" post from Craig's IG and they (some pages and websites) are mentioning Krylov.

Krylov better bring that full gloss because semi ain't gonne cut it this time

Back