Paul Craig vs Nikita Krylov

Krylov edges the first two then gasses out and gets subbed

It ll be a fun fight
Both guys are aggressive grapplers and reckless strikers
Looking forward to the grappling exchanges mostly
Love AlCapone but picking Craig

Tough fight for craig. Krylov is a better striker and has the wrestling to most likely keep the fight of the feet. Craig would need to pull something out of his ass, but he has a habit of doing just that.

I'd root for craig as usual.

Craig sub after absorbing an ass whooping

Krylov is not good at all on the ground. Jan oblierated him in this aspect of the game. Jan himself is a good bb but craig is on another level withh bjj.

I'm just saying if you've "seen it on media and some site" you should have sources. If not make it an opinion statement since that's what it is. Idk that that site is but it looks sketch and also seems like an odd three sentence opinion. This fight is not being "targeted" you just thought it would be a good fight.

Like I told you before, I saw that and a post shared on Paul' story in IG, he shared it and I did not say it is booked.

When I heard his recent interview I even taught it was Dom Reyes because he mentioned the good boxing.

The fighter saying he wants to fight "x" fighter does not mean anything man, he wanted Anthony Smith after the Shogun fight, look how that went.

But who do you think he should fight?

I think this will end up in Krylov on top getting subbed.

After Maia Craig has the best BJJ in the UFC right now.

Craig by sub. Nikita tends to engage a lot in grappling exchanges.

Both are cool guys that are easy to root for, i don't like these matchups.

Back