Rumored Patrick Texeira vs Terrence Crawford

my guess was adrian granados. this might be worse lol

At this point Crawfords record is looking a lot like Broners.

I say again, his resume is a joke,especially for a guy some consider the best P4P. Right place, right time for the titles.

Eh you can make the same claim for Cotto/Canelo as well. Both were right place, right time wins.

But I don’t argue that Canelo had the better resume overall. He does.

Eh you can make the same claim for Cotto/Canelo as well. Both were right place, right time wins.

But I don’t argue that Canelo had the better resume overall. He does.
Do you believe Crawford has fought his Cotto yet?

Please. Not sure if serious.
Gamboa was undefeated going in and everyone with half a brain knew Cotto was washed.

Not sure if you're serious.

Gamboa was undefeated going in and everyone with half a brain knew Cotto was washed.

<{fry}>

You honestly rate Gamboa up there with Cotto?

Gamboa didn’t have half the accomplishment as Cotto. Not even close.

<{fry}>

You honestly rate Gamboa up there with Cotto?
Derp.

Yeah that's why i just compared a washed Cotto with prime Gamboa as similar win quality

Derp.

Yeah that's why i just compared a washed Cotto with prime Gamboa as similar win quality
I think Gamboa was well past his best days and weight as well.

Gamboa didn’t have half the accomplishment as Cotto. Not even close.
That's not how you rank a quality of win if the guy is washed. Seriously guys you're more intelligent than that.

That's not how you rank a quality of win if the guy is washed. Seriously guys you're more intelligent than that.
Cotto had an almost identical performance to Golovkin vs Geale in his previous fight.

Either is ranking a future first round HOFer under or at the level of a guy who will never make the cut.

Explain how Gamboa was ever a better professional at any time than Cotto.

Back