• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Patrick Barry Explains Rose's Shaved Head

old video but made me realize something.

last week after his interview a lot of people were talking about Pat looking like he was coked out, drugged up, etc.

this vid is what, 7 years old? think the haircut came around '15. Pat looks and acts the exact same way in it as he does in that recent vid.

I know everyone is different, but if he had a major coke or drug habit for that long, chances are he'd be thinning out, face looking sunken, etc.

I don't get a drugged up impression from him, think he's just overbearing and weird.
You are 100% right, I never realized how manic he has always been.

The people talked about "drugged up" because of his dilated eye pupils- You dont see that in the older vid. Look it up and compare for yourself. There are other explanations but all of these are rare like brain tumor, poison and certain medication like anti depressants . It doesnt happen without a cause . I actually had a patient who would be able to dilate his pupils like that on his own but he was schizophrenic. With high level mental illness a patients brain will sometimes stimulate them to a level of alertness/ agitation that makes them highly unstable and is acompanied with symptoms like that. If that would be the case with Barry it would be more than an alarm sign to keep away from him until he is treated properly.
people have been talking about his eyes being weird for years, yo

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-is-wrong-with-pat-barrys-eyes.2745367/

he may well be on a bender, but that long without any other physical signs?

people have been talking about his eyes being weird for years, yo

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-is-wrong-with-pat-barrys-eyes.2745367/

he may well be on a bender, but that long without any other physical signs?
I feel like his eyes didnt even look like this during a fight or during weigh-ins. Just seems like in social situations he freaks the fuck out. Someone else in that thread mentioned frank mir, but it is the opposite for him. His eyes only bugged out in fights and seemed fine in interviews etc

Pat Barry gives excellent advice we know this.
Just look what happened in Rose vs Carla. Brilliant performance.
"When you kill your enemies, they win"

Since you guys want cliffs so badly, at around 4:15 pat starts sweating

I like how he was the one that brought up Rose's hair, and then complained that he was tired of talking about Rose's hair. That's like when a woman says to you, "ugh, don't even ask me what happened to me today," clearly trying to prompt you to ask her what happened to her.

I like how he was the one that brought up Rose's hair, and then complained that he was tired of talking about Rose's hair. That's like when a woman says to you, "ugh, don't even ask me what happened to me today," clearly trying to prompt you to ask her what happened to her.
Women <DisgustingHHH>

Back