• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Patrick Barry Explains Rose's Shaved Head

I'm really going to enjoy MMA a lot more when Pat and Rose are long gone.

Pat Barry always seems cracked out.

en-sen-onsdag-acid.gif
That's Pat 5 years from now

Shaving of the head is a normal act for cult members to strip theme selves of an identity while being indoctrinated.

“I’m the best”

It's been proven by Will Smith that all dudes that date bald broads have something wrong in the head. Complete breakdown of that relationship incoming.
Lol

But it's more the women's blame as to why relationships don't last anymore, it's not what was done to their head outwardly (a shaved head)... the problem is how they've been mentally conditioned into hating men, family and taking accountability.

Last edited:
I get the shit talking about Barry. Heck I got my actual yellow because I stated the obvious about him but imo he also had a big hand in developing the striker Rose Namajunas. He is part of the reason why she is so exceptional in finding holes in her opponents striking games.

It doesnt negate his shortcomings esp. his toxic, maligne personality combined with his lower than average IQ.
Still I think as a striking coach he knows what he is doing. Just keep him away from general fight strategy and well anything personal regarding Rose.

Not only did he help her develop as a striker, he also helped her develop as a woman. Starting at a very young age.

Cliffs: he just says its part of a change,she matured alot,and took things alot more serious with training and respect to coaches,and the hair went with it all that
He blatantly fed her a load of "you need to stop sexualising yourself" bullshit to stop people sliding up in her DMs, and keep dat ass all to himself.

People want bald bitches like they want crazy fat 43 year-old CTE victims.

I get the shit talking about Barry. Heck I got my actual yellow because I stated the obvious about him but imo he also had a big hand in developing the striker Rose Namajunas. He is part of the reason why she is so exceptional in finding holes in her opponents striking games.

It doesnt negate his shortcomings esp. his toxic, maligne personality combined with his lower than average IQ.
Still I think as a striking coach he knows what he is doing. Just keep him away from general fight strategy and well anything personal regarding Rose.

Not only did he help her develop as a striker, he also helped her develop as a woman. Starting at a very young age.

treat careful with the mods my friend <Lmaoo>.

Lmao I once got dubs for pointing out a certain aspect of their age difference so yeah I'd be very careful about what and how it's said lol.

Long hair is complicated, in a sport where the slightest advantage is important, I'd definitely do it too.
The only reason not to would be markability, but if you're that good it just doesn't way up.

She has no chance of living any sort of a normal life while she is attached to this guy. He is a major flaw in her life and attempt at normalcy.

Her walkouts are so sad, seeing a woman that does not seem like she wants to fight muttering I’m the best knowing that she has to go out and perform to support her washed up man.

The T-Outliners are the GOAT for edgeups
Yeah man.
I actually use them for beard shaving too. If you 0-gap them it works really well for my skin.

I still have the old corded variety that I is 10 years old. Kinda excited for the motor to finally burn out and buy the cordless. May just stick the corded set under the sink as a backup though.

I use the oster titan clippers up top. I've had to buy 2 sets over the same time period though because the motor on my first set burned up after about a 4 years. But I have so many good blades for that set I'll definitely stick to oster brand unless they do something idiotic or if Bevel can put out a product that fixes all the little quality control and minor design issues. Those look like best on the market feature-wise.

Back