• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Patrick Barry Explains Rose's Shaved Head

Well it worked as far as I’m concerned. There is literally nothing I find attractive about her.

You don't have to find her attractive. She's still the GOAT SW and will be champion again. Simple as that.

Always had respect for Rose in regards to that. She wants to be known for her fighting and hasn't built her popularity on thirsty MMA fans like PVZ and some other female fighters have.

On a somewhat side note, it's always amusing when women say they don't want to be sexualised yet 90% of their photos on instagram are semi nude photos they've uploaded for attention and their egos.
Not that you're by any means wrong, but I laugh at the idea of men bothering to sexualize MMA fighters. There must be a thousand better venues for attractive women.

With the shaved head she always reminded me of the main protagonist from Wolfenstein.

Especially after a fight

It's been proven by Will Smith that all dudes that date bald broads have something wrong in the head. Complete breakdown of that relationship incoming.

It's been proven by your outside perspective of a single event that all people who experience X suffer from Y.

Brilliant sherdog analysis right here, as usual.

in will smith's case, i believe the alpha is Jada and will is the champion actor being made to serve the Queen's whims.

Their entire family is weird. Their kids just simply look weird. That said, what is to be expected of a bunch of ludicrously rich millennial kids, raised by Hollywood drones? Hollywood stars in themselves barely qualify as human.

Imagine being rich and famous since the age of 19. People carrying things for you, flattering your ego all day long, having most things within easy grasp upon a whim. Most of these people are generally just out of touch with humanity these days - especially the ones who live in or around LA and are immersed in that life perpetually.

Then imagine their spoiled children...

Pretty sure she shaved her head to troll PVZ and then just liked how easy it was to deal with so she kept it

What do looks have to do with fighting?
That's exactly why she said she cut it.
She didn't want to be sexualized.
I completely agree BUT it would help with her marketing. In the WME era you can't rely on talent alone unfortunately

I completely agree BUT it would help with her marketing. In the WME era you can't rely on talent alone unfortunately

I don't think she particularly cares about that sir, and I can't judge her for that.

Last edited:
It's been proven by your outside perspective of a single event that all people who experience X suffer from Y.

Brilliant sherdog analysis right here, as usual.

It's been proven that you are a dummy because you didn't get the humor in that statement.

Is it because he wants her to look like a little boy

The excuse about it gets in her way and how she doesn't want to be "sexualised" for having long hair is just some brainwashed garbage that Pat forced on her

Bullet has long hair and she is a defending champion

Rose needs to learn how to be mentally strong like Bullet and stop letting Pat control every decision in her life

old video but made me realize something.

last week after his interview a lot of people were talking about Pat looking like he was coked out, drugged up, etc.

this vid is what, 7 years old? think the haircut came around '15. Pat looks and acts the exact same way in it as he does in that recent vid.

I know everyone is different, but if he had a major coke or drug habit for that long, chances are he'd be thinning out, face looking sunken, etc.

I don't get a drugged up impression from him, think he's just overbearing and weird.

old video but made me realize something.

last week after his interview a lot of people were talking about Pat looking like he was coked out, drugged up, etc.

this vid is what, 7 years old? think the haircut came around '15. Pat looks and acts the exact same way in it as he does in that recent vid.

I know everyone is different, but if he had a major coke or drug habit for that long, chances are he'd be thinning out, face looking sunken, etc.

I don't get a drugged up impression from him, think he's just overbearing and weird.

The people talked about "drugged up" because of his dilated eye pupils- You dont see that in the older vid. Look it up and compare for yourself. There are other explanations but all of these are rare like brain tumor, poison and certain medication like anti depressants . It doesnt happen without a cause . I actually had a patient who would be able to dilate his pupils like that on his own but he was schizophrenic. With high level mental illness a patients brain will sometimes stimulate them to a level of alertness/ agitation that makes them highly unstable and is acompanied with symptoms like that. If that would be the case with Barry it would be more than an alarm sign to keep away from him until he is treated properly.

Back