Patricio Pitbull vs Jose Aldo, who takes it?

Aldo,

"Pitbull." Doesn't impress me.

I think AJ runs through him.

Aldo was at his best in the WEC. WEC Aldo destroys Pitbull, let's be honest. Too quick, too precise, and too good at every aspect of the game.

Prime Aldo wins this fight hands down. In his prime, he's faster, hits harder, is better defensively and a better grappler both offensively and defensively. Patricio is a great fighter but he has never been on Aldo's level at Jose's apex.

He has to beat Kenny Florian and Mark Hominick to prove he's up there or something lmao

Prime Aldo by something crazy, Pitbull was taking L's while Aldo ruled a division for years.

Yeah...because those are the only fighters Aldo beat. Fucking idiot!

zzzz

what a lazy response

Pitbull wouldn't let those geeks go to a decision is the point. Aldo coasted for years where Pitbull deads mother fuckers way better than those geeks. Chandler > anyone Aldo ever fought and that's a shoot.

Prime Aldo by something crazy, Pitbull was taking L's while Aldo ruled a division for years.

Pitbull top three 145 GOAT. You didn't know? Emmanuel Sanchez won a split over Daniel Pineda but he's enough to elevate Pitbull to this status. Straus beat him but really only had beaten Sandro who was washed and Curran who was a head case just like Strauss to elevate him to prop up Pitbull.

Cuz you can't in detail explain why Aldo is so much better than Pitbull. Aldo is probably the GOAT FW but Pitbull is definitely on his level.

I don't care to. It was a rhetorical question. Go use Fight Finder again and try to parse through wins and losses to find context. I couldn't care less if you do or don't. Joe Warren and Straus' grappling has your answers if you care to look at them.

Pitbull top three 145 GOAT. You didn't know? Emmanuel Sanchez won a split over Daniel Pineda but he's enough to elevate Pitbull to this status. Straus beat him but really only had beaten Sandro who was washed and Curran who was a head case just like Strauss to elevate him to prop up Pitbull.

I don't care to. It was a rhetorical question. Go use Fight Finder again and try to parse through wins and losses to find context. I couldn't care less if you do or don't. Joe Warren and Straus' grappling has your answers if you care to look at them.

Joe Warren was a robbery and Joe Warren also was amazing at one point lmfao

Pitbull's only legit loss is to Strauss in which he got a submission in the rematch.

I know you quoted fight finder but you should actually watch the fucking fights.

Joe Warren was a robbery and Joe Warren also was amazing at one point lmfao

Pitbull's only legit loss is to Strauss in which he got a submission in the rematch.

I know you quoted fight finder but you should actually watch the fucking fights.

Warren was never really amazing. He was a one dimensional grappler who had a great gas tank and a ton of heart. You probably never saw it, but that guy fought a well rounded fighter once and turned away from the cage eating strikes because he couldn't get a takedown, lol.

Straus doesn't have a good resume. His best win is Pitbull and he lost to Patricio where he gave up a late choke. I watched all these fights live. Straus beat him once as well in an almost near shutout. They were all fighting each other. None of them had the resume to elevate one another enough to get to this point.

This conversation is fucking pointless with you guys, lol.

Last edited:
Warren was never really amazing. He was a one dimensional grappler who had a great gas tank and a ton of heart. You probably never saw it, but that guy fought a well rounded fighter once and turned away from the cage eating strikes because he couldn't get a takedown, lol.

Straus doesn't have a good resume. His best win is Pitbull where he gave up a late choke. I watched all these fights live. Straus beat him. They were all fighting each other. None of them had the resume to elevate one another enough to get to this point.

This conversation is fucking pointless with you guys, lol.

Warren beat Chase Beebe and Kid Yamaoto in his first fights. He had a pressure from the get go and wrestling to take anyone down. He was 1 dimensional and elite at it.

I watched every Joe Warren fight live from the start, it's okay pal, you didn't know DREAM existed I'd bet. Straus has beaten Marlon Sando, Pat Curran and Justin Wilcox who were all good fighters, so what the fuck are you even talking about?

The conversation is pointless because you're literally using fight finder and claiming other people didn't watch when you unironically just said Curran and Sandro aren't good names on a resume.

Btw, I said Pitbull lost to Straus, that's his only legit loss. He should be 35-1

Pitbull destroys him easily
Lol this is why you get called a Bellator shill, you can't seriously think Prime Aldo gets destroyed easily by Pitbull, Aldo would still at least early be competitive against Pitbull today, he'd have run over him in his prime.

Aldo remains the greatest FW of all time by a considerable distance. Enjoy the one day that Bellator has a better card.

Warren beat Chase Beebe and Kid Yamaoto in his first fights. He had a pressure from the get go and wrestling to take anyone down. He was 1 dimensional and elite at it.

I watched every Joe Warren fight live from the start, it's okay pal, you didn't know DREAM existed I'd bet. Straus has beaten Marlon Sando, Pat Curran and Justin Wilcox who were all good fighters, so what the fuck are you even talking about?

The conversation is pointless because you're literally using fight finder and claiming other people didn't watch when you unironically just said Curran and Sandro aren't good names on a resume.

Btw, I said Pitbull lost to Straus, that's his only legit loss. He should be 35-1

You're using Wilcox who's best wins are either Damm or 'Shaolin', lol. Got damn. Get the fuck or of here with this shit, lol. I bet Fodor is enough to prop people up after he knocked out Wilcox in less than twenty seconds once, lol.

Sandro was a good fighter but good best win toward the end of his prominence was Hatsu who got run through in the UFC, namely by a couple guys that Aldo ran through, lol. Maybe Aldo should have fought Darren Elkins, lol.

Beebee!? Guy lost to almost every good fighter he ever encountered. Almost. Calm down, bucky. LMAO.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You mentioning DREAM means you're so hard core. Let me guys, you stayed up to watch Overeem in K1 on HDNet back in the day too. You can watch as much as you want. You apparently don't know what you're watching, lol.

You Belloltor shills are fucking hilarious. Just watch and enjoy the fights. Your arguments are flabby and sick.

You're using Wilcox who's best wins are either Damm or 'Shaolin', lol. Got damn. Get the fuck or of here with this shit, lol. I bet Fodor is enough to prop people up after he knocked out Wilcox in less than twenty seconds once, lol.

Sandro was a good fighter but good best win toward the end of his prominence was Hatsu who got run through in the UFC, namely by a couple guys that Aldo ran through, lol. Maybe Aldo should have fought Darren Elkins, lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

You mentioning DREAM means you're so hard core. Let me guys, you stayed up to watch Overeem in K1 on HDNet back in the day too. You can watch as much as you want. You apparently don't know what you're watching, lol.

>best win is former #2 LW in the world

Yeah bro, shut the fuck up lmao

It's a good name for his resume, sorry to break your fragile perception of reality.

Also Hioki's shortcomings were his own, not Sandro's. Terrible logic being used, again, you didn't watch them fight. It's quite comical at this point.

>best win is former #2 LW in the world

Yeah bro, shut the fuck up lmao

Wilcox was one dimensional as fuck. You're so salty telling me to STFU. You clowns are hilarious, lol.

{<jimmies}

Wilcox was one dimensional as fuck. You're so salty telling me to STFU. You clowns are hilarious, lol.

{<jimmies}
He was a good fighter, him being 1 dimensional is irrelevant. So shut the fuck up.

Keep repping Joey Holloway too, dude is touching up substitute teachers and people think he's the most skilled boxer in MMA history.

It is what it is.

Prime aldo is probably the most explosive fighter in mma history.

He was a good fighter, him being 1 dimensional is irrelevant. So shut the fuck up.

Keep repping Joey Holloway too, dude is touching up substitute teachers and people think he's the most skilled boxer in MMA history.

It is what it is.

You're so upset right now. High comedy. Taking shots at Holloway, going back and editing post. You can get the last word. It might help your frail psyche. Let me bring up some rankings from 03 to validate my shit opinion like you, lol.

Back