Patricio Pitbull vs Jose Aldo, who takes it?

Prime Aldo beats every featherweight in history

Prime Aldo coasts this fight. Y'all must have forgot Aldo is one of the GOATs of the sport. Good reason why Anderson said he would retire if Aldo was a MW

Peak Aldo is one of the best fighters we've ever seen.

He'd brutalize Pitbull.

Pitbull has fought like 3 good dudes. That's it.

Peak Aldo is one of the best fighters we've ever seen.

He'd brutalize Pitbull.

Pitbull has fought like 3 good dudes. That's it.
Pitbull has not fought only 3 good dudes. I think you can go either way on this conversation and to be clear I think Aldo is an all time great but I take exception with the idea Pitbull doesn't have a good resume.

Prime vs Prime at Featherweight, who wins and how?

They're both pretty even in stature, both explosive and well rounded. I give the punching power and cardio edge to Pitbull, but think Jose had crisper striking and better TDD.

Amazing fight, would probably lean Aldo, but could see it going either way tbh.

Inb4 McKee starches Pitbull and this thread gets bumped lol.
Aldo easy. More solid fundamentals = more likely to win a decision, or tire/frustrate the opponent into making a mistake.

Pitbull has not fought only 3 good dudes. I think you can go either way on this conversation and to be clear I think Aldo is an all time great but I take exception with the idea Pitbull doesn't have a good resume.

Bendo, Straus, Chandler.

He fights the same guys over and over, who made their names fighting the same guys over and over. I'm not saying Pitbull sucks, he's a beast. But his resume isn't great, has the same repetitive opponents, and Aldo was a better fighter.

Tough call. Both are absolute legends. Pitbull is one of the GOATS for his division but maybe Aldo takes it on points.

Bendo, Straus, Chandler.

He fights the same guys over and over, who made their names fighting the same guys over and over. I'm not saying Pitbull sucks, he's a beast. But his resume isn't great, has the same repetitive opponents, and Aldo was a better fighter.
Curran, Sanchez, Weichel, prime Georgi, even Diego Nunes was a good W at the time.

I just don't agree at all. Bellator will probably always be the B league and lack the UFC's depth but when you get to the championship level ,especially at 145 which has been it's strongest division basically the whole time you're fighting killer after killer.

Curran, Sanchez, Weichel, prime Georgi, even Diego Nunes was a good W at the time.

I just don't agree at all. Bellator will probably always be the B league and lack the UFC's depth but when you get to the championship level ,especially at 145 which has been it's strongest division basically the whole time you're fighting killer after killer.

Curran, Sanchez, Weichel, Karakhanyan, add Reis and Corrales and you have all the mediocre fighters that anchor the resumes of the couple elite guys in Bellator.

Seriously, pitbull has fought these guys like 15 times, and they all made names off of beating each other. It's boggling that you don't see it.

Curran, Sanchez, Weichel, Karakhanyan, add Reis and Corrales and you have all the mediocre fighters that anchor the resumes of the couple elite guys in Bellator.

Seriously, pitbull has fought these guys like 15 times, and they all made names off of beating each other. It's boggling that you don't see it.
It's boggling to me you think the guys I listed in my last post are mediocre. We'll just have to agree to disagree I guess.

Prime vs Prime at Featherweight, who wins and how?

They're both pretty even in stature, both explosive and well rounded. I give the punching power and cardio edge to Pitbull, but think Jose had crisper striking and better TDD.

Amazing fight, would probably lean Aldo, but could see it going either way tbh.

Inb4 McKee starches Pitbull and this thread gets bumped lol.

Aldo....all day ...not even close ..

Would make pitbull look like an ammy

Back