Patricio Pitbull vs Jose Aldo, who takes it?

Good to hear mate, extra salt on that sandwich perchance? She have any awful MMA opinions you care to share? Could make yours a family account where you both shit post together.
She thinks fighting is stupid, I'm not even salty lmao

She thinks fighting is stupid, I'm not even salty lmao
Oh so you just admit you have a clearly erroneous opinion? Good for you mate, a lot of Bellator shills on here are desperately pivoting to McKee's the GOAT FW and soon to be GOAT LW, least you can own up to your shit takes and admit it.
200.gif

Pitbull unconscious even after the McKee fight would still destroy prime Aldo

Oh so you just admit you have a clearly erroneous opinion? Good for you mate, a lot of Bellator shills on here are desperately pivoting to McKee's the GOAT FW and soon to be GOAT LW, least you can own up to your shit takes and admit it.
200.gif

Eh? you're trying too hard

McKee could be the best FW in the world

Prime Aldo beats every featherweight in history
I’m not sure any version of Aldo beats a prime Max. Horrible matchup. Remember Aldo was only 30 and was coming off an incredible performance in Edgar 2 and getting his belt back when Max drowned him twice. Was WEC Aldo or any other version of Aldo THAT much better, if at all? I don’t really think so.

Last edited:
Also by murder.

Pit Bull has no business at FW at least in UFC.. Hes a fuckign midget with no reach. Really skilled yeah but against best ....... size matters

aldo by a clear decision. pibull would have to close the distance and would get chewed up, especially his legs

I’m not sure any version of Aldo beats a prime Max. Horrible matchup. Remember Aldo was only 30 and was coming off an incredible performance in Edgar 2 and getting his belt back when Max drowned him twice. Was WEC Aldo or any other version of Aldo THAT much better? I don’t really think so.
he may have been less technical, but aldo from say 2010-2012 had more athleticism and could explode in and out of range and go 5 rounds at a decent pace. he got exposed in the later rounds a few times, but he didn't gas after 2 rounds like he has for the past 4-5 years. that edgar rematch is the last time his cardio seemed fine, and thats because edgar couldnt close the distance and aldo controlled the pace of the fight.

max he couldn't control the pace at all, and since then he still gets tired despite only fighting at an average pace. yan didn't really push the pace at all in the early rounds, but by round 3 aldo already was fading and yan turned it on that round. aldo just slows down in general by the 3rd round regardless of how fast the pace is. skill wise he still could be the champ, he just cant go 5 rounds which is a big weakness. after 10 minutes the chances of him winning drop, so its good hes doing these 3 rounders. he also just a little more gun shy, which usually happens to older fighters.

i think a younger, more explosive version with his leg kicks could beat max. he was less of a boxer and more of a muay thai figher at that time.

I’m not sure any version of Aldo beats a prime Max. Horrible matchup. Remember Aldo was only 30 and was coming off an incredible performance in Edgar 2 and getting his belt back when Max drowned him twice. Was WEC Aldo or any other version of Aldo THAT much better, if at all? I don’t really think so.
I would argue fight years etc, but tbh I'm just fanboying lol, maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't, imo he's the FW GOAT though

Killer Aldo before the moped crash is the goat 145er.

Once he stopped throwing leg kicks, he wasn't the same fighter

Back