Pat Miletich: Conor gets hospitalized at 170, Nate beats him again

He isn't wrong about what happens to Conor against true WWs. That much is for sure. Pat knows.

One thing I find really interesting about people who get mad on the internet is when they create narratives about people they don't even know. Am I supposed to be upset that you said I work at Walmart (and apparently did well enough to get an award!)? It's just fiction, you have no idea what I do or how I live. It's a really, really weird form of projection and I don't know why people do it.
you're a big hairy man with a shemale fetish

One thing I find really interesting about people who get mad on the internet is when they create narratives about people they don't even know. Am I supposed to be upset that you said I work at Walmart (and apparently did well enough to get an award!)? It's just fiction, you have no idea what I do or how I live. It's a really, really weird form of projection and I don't know why people do it.
Wow sensitive ....... You created a narrative that said Militech needed to say that to stay relevant. He can't defend himself from that idiotic comment so I felt the need to knowing he has definitely accomplished more than yourself. If you can't handle comment like that that might be sarcastic you have bigger issues my man.

Wow sensitive ....... You created a narrative that said Militech needed to say that to stay relevant. He can't defend himself from that idiotic comment so I felt the need to knowing he has definitely accomplished more than yourself. If you can't handle comment like that that might be sarcastic you have bigger issues my man.
Wait, how am I being sensitive lol? You're the one who took my comment as gospel. I respect Miletich of course I just find this weird hyperbolic statement to be a way to get his name into the news again is all.

Lol what an idiot, when did you start watching MMA, last month?

When you discuss the history of MMA, you CAN'T discuss it without bringing Militich's name up.

-First UFC WW Champ

-Founded the FIRST true dominant modern American MMA Camp in MFS

-Produced UFC Champs and MMA legends like Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver etc.

Etc.

Men like you would get slapped for much less in MMA communities.
I agree 100 percent.

"So these are explosive, very strong guys, who if Conor McGregor even remotely attempts to take them down, he’s going to get shut down. And if he gets hit with a three-punch combo, (he) is going to the hospital."
he is being cool
He's not going to the hospital due to a three-punch combo from Nate is my point lol.

Lol what an idiot, when did you start watching MMA, last month?

When you discuss the history of MMA, you CAN'T discuss it without bringing Militich's name up.

-First UFC WW Champ

-Founded the FIRST true dominant modern American MMA Camp in MFS

-Produced UFC Champs and MMA legends like Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver etc.

Etc.

Men like you would get slapped for much less in MMA communities.

Miletich camp was like the second dominant camp I ever really heard about after the Lions Den. I remember his shit was so crazy once, he had like 3 champs at once. Miletich's team once basically owned all the UFC belts it was crazy. My memory is obviously not 100% accurate. There's just a time of MMA that most people won't know about. Guys like Hendo who are known for the H-Bomb and Robbie Lawler. I was watching those guys fight 15 years ago and seeing them come up as fighters over the years. A lot of people don't understand just how awesome Hendo is. Actually, he was called Hollywood back then. A lot of people don't understand how crazy it is that Lawler won the championship.

Wait, how am I being sensitive lol? You're the one who took my comment as gospel. I respect Miletich of course I just find this weird hyperbolic statement to be a way to get his name into the news again is all.

Saying that a FW gets brutalized by a WW is not an outrageous statement. It is common sense.

Conrad thought he was beyond physics. Poor lad. Lawler would've left him in a vegetative state.

Not in the context that he is using it in though, he's implying that Nate is going to physically brutalize him enough to land him in the hospital lol.

Here we go again with people thinking Nate is a true welterweight..Nate has been a lightweight his whole career minus a couple of fights..Go watch Nate/Rory and see what happened to Nate when he ran into a true WW.. He was ragdolled...

Here we go again with people thinking Nate is a true welterweight..Nate has been a lightweight his whole career minus a couple of fights..Go watch Nate/Rory and see what happened to Nate when he ran into a true WW.. He was ragdolled...
Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

I don't think Nate is a true WW, I misread and thought he meant that Nate would send Conor to the hospital.
I've watched that fight a million times, I'm well aware that Rory threw Nate around.

How does he need to get into the news by commenting on something he is paid to do? You realize he a commentator still right and he is analyst at that? A lot of people agree with what he is saying but he made all this up to stay relevant ? He does a great job on Axes fights you should check out some more MMA and expand your horizons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back