Pat Miletich: Conor gets hospitalized at 170, Nate beats him again

Pat: Proceeds to bash Conor and let out a white belt statement on the sport of mma. I actually love Conor though..

Stick your foot in your mouth.

A fighter like Conor doesn't lose to a fighter like Nate twice. Nate is going to get smashed.
Yeah he has been around for ages. You know exactly how he will react in each situation. Plenty of reference material.

Whahaha "a fighter like conor doesn't...."...pffffffff

Yeah the numerous statistics available don't lie here whahaha

Not in the context that he is using it in though, he's implying that Nate is going to physically brutalize him enough to land him in the hospital lol.

I don't think you have any idea what Conor was in store for, had he not shot that embarrassing TD.

Nate's boxing is absolutely vicious once he gets going and we haven't seen him up against anyone who has folded as hard as Conor did in years. He was about to break fightmetric numbers all over Conor's face. If that fight stays on the feet, he 100% ends up in the hospital.

Don't worry though, Conor doesn't have the heart or the composure to absorb that kind of punishment on the feet. If the rematch starts heading down the same path, he'll find a safe way out where he doesn't have to take too much damage. He's lucky Nate is a submission hunter though, because other guys wouldn't be as nice.

lol Pat mustve lost his mind, lol at cutting from 210-215 to 170

Lol what an idiot, when did you start watching MMA, last month?

When you discuss the history of MMA, you CAN'T discuss it without bringing Militich's name up.

-First UFC WW Champ

-Founded the FIRST true dominant modern American MMA Camp in MFS

-Produced UFC Champs and MMA legends like Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver etc.

Etc.

Men like you would get slapped for much less in MMA communities.
And you can't leAve out that he used to train Robbie Lawler as well who has gone on to be champ. Not under his tutelage but you never forget what peole teach you.

Pat Miletich is a guy who knows the sport, some of you don't even understand how much this guy knows about MMA both from a successful fighter and Coach perspective.

A true pioneer.

LOL, he couldn't even defend a Schoolyard Headlock ;)

"Hospitalized" lol. I love when people over exaggerate to a just ridiculous extent.
True because if he actually fought one of the top 170ers he'd quit as soon as he got hit hard once.

Quitting = quick turn arounds and no injuries.

cry more, after ufc 202 you won't be back lmao
I'll be here dancing all over this account while you're making a new one from afar. It's gonna be like the fucking Titanic. You'll be in a raft far off watching this shit account sink while being systematically destroyed. You won't be able to do a damn thing about it either. I promise you, on August 21st, you'll be nowhere to be found, just like March 6th.

Endurance athletes usually aren't as though as the Diaz brothers

Pat in my eyes is someone who knows exactly what he is talking about. HE IS INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE!
But Nate is NOT a Welterweight! I do NOT think Nate puts Conor in the hospital!
Regardless of my avatar Guys/Gals I am NOT a McNuthugger! He is simply one of my favorite fighters and that is all! I just like all of us have our favorites and he is one of mine!
I believe though that Conor comes into this fight very humble, more serious and doesn't overlook Nate like he did before. Cause if he does Nate is going to merk him. I think Conor learned his lesson last time BIG TIME and will be the most serious he has ever been for a fight EVER. Conor will come in very serious, humble and with a very different mindset! It will be a very different Conor McGregor this time around. He will be more smart, more gas in the tank, NOT going for the KO punch every time with every shot like he did the last fight. Conor NEEDS to use leg kicks and beat the shit out of that lead leg of Nate's like Dos Anjos did so Nate drops his hands to protect the legs, which will give Conor openings, butcher Nate's body with punches and various kicks which will take a lot out of Nate's never ending gas tank and most importantly wait for Nate to commit and counter. Then he will have his opening to finish Nate with that left! Conor HAS to fight smart or Diaz will finish Conor badly no question by KO IMO! But I believe Conor will NOT waste all of his energy and gas out like he did their last fight. I feel Conor finishes Nate inside 3 rounds goes back down FINALLY and shuts Aldo up for good and sets up a trilogy fight with Nate that will easily smash all records and make both men and the UFC a FORTUNE!!!

A fighter like Nate lol? You mean someone who is the bigger man, the superior boxer, has way more experience and is a high level BJJ Black Belt? Oh okay. You know, you Conor butt lickers downplaying Nate so much and acting as if he's a shitty fighter is just going to make Conor's second straight loss to him sting even worse.

I'll bet your avatar will disappear and you won't post anymore after Nate loses

It's always a blast to watch newb ass fans with zero MMA knowledge talk about guys they don't know shit about. I bet none of the Conor fans knew who the fuck Pat Miletich was before today.

Conor has the power to hurt Nate but I kind of like what Firas said. For it to really land hard Nate is going to have to be moving forward. He was trying to roll and move away from the punches last time and it took away from the power. If Nate does the same thing as last time he'll dominate Conor again. If he's cocky and has his head held high like Luke we'll see.

Miletich dismissing Conor's chances actually gives me more confidence that he can win, because he's clearly full of shit...

There's the wording: "get his ass beat". Instead of staying neutral, he lets his emotions show, revealing his dislike (probably jealousy) of Conor. He sounds like a Sherdogger. Then later, he blatantly lies and says he "loves the guy".

He either thinks Welterweights cut water from 210-215, OR he's giving them credit for getting fat out of camp for some reason.

He's already outright dismissed the possibility of an earned McGregor win, by suggesting that if he wins, he must have gotten lucky. This is more dishonesty, and also more evidence of the dislike mentioned earlier.

Well he is probably going to the hospital but only from kicking too much ass (or leg)

Back