Pat Miletich: Conor gets hospitalized at 170, Nate beats him again

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"No. He’s going to get his ass beat by Nate again," he said about McGregor facing the popular lightweight at a higher division. "And even if he were to get lucky and beat Nate, he fights guys that cut down -- some of the guys at 170 are cutting down from 210-215 pounds. I mean, you’re talking skull fractures from punches from guys like that."

"The 170-pounders who walk around at 200, 200-plus, could punch a heavyweight and break his jaw and knock him out," he said. "So these are explosive, very strong guys, who if Conor McGregor even remotely attempts to take them down, he’s going to get shut down. And if he gets hit with a three-punch combo, (he) is going to the hospital."

"I’ll tell you what though, I will say this, Conor McGregor has sold the sport, he’s sold himself. I think he’s brought some of the Chael Sonnen-WWE from Ireland into it, which is great and more power to him. I love the guy, actually."

As for why he thinks Diaz wins again on the rematch, Miletich says that not only will Nate have the experience and the durability, he will also have the mental edge. The 50-year-old is currently training for a long distance run, and after knowing the toll it takes not just physically, but also mentally, he has a growing appreciation on what the Diaz brothers accomplish with the number of triathlons they compete in.

"I think Conor’s going to come in very motivated, bigger, stronger, but he’s not gonna be able to hurt Nate."

"Look, I’m training for a 100-mile run in two-mile altitude. The Diaz brothers do stuff like that on a regular basis," he said. "You cannot get them tired, you cannot hurt them. What can Conor McGregor do to Nate Diaz, that doing a 50-mile or 75-mile run can’t do to him?"

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/8...t-champ-mcgregor-would-end-up-in-the-hospital

A fighter like Conor doesn't lose to a fighter like Nate twice. Nate is going to get smashed.

There's a good chance he might lose, yeah, but people are all of a sudden acting like it's the easiest fight Nate's ever had ahead of him and Conor will be murdered in seconds.

Jesus. Easy does it.

Pat Miletich is a guy who knows the sport, some of you don't even understand how much this guy knows about MMA both from a successful fighter and Coach perspective.

A true pioneer.

Pat Miletich: I want to be relevant.

There will be doubters of Conor until he retires. I have him winning this fight by at least a unanimous decision.

Pat Miletich: I want to be relevant.

Lol what an idiot, when did you start watching MMA, last month?

When you discuss the history of MMA, you CAN'T discuss it without bringing Militich's name up.

-First UFC WW Champ

-Founded the FIRST true dominant modern American MMA Camp in MFS

-Produced UFC Champs and MMA legends like Matt Hughes, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver etc.

Etc.

Men like you would get slapped for much less in MMA communities.

Lol what an idiot, when did you start watching MMA, last year?
I actually haven't ever seen this MMA stuff but it seems kind of cool. This Miletich guy doesn't sound too interesting though.

"Hospitalized" lol. I love when people over exaggerate to a just ridiculous extent.

It's click bait to stay relevant
I respect Pat a lot. These kind of remarks on breakout stars will become more and more common. Nothing to lose sleep over .

Best analyst in the game and UFC Hall of Famer .....a lot more relevant then your Walmart employee of the month plaque.
One thing I find really interesting about people who get mad on the internet is when they create narratives about people they don't even know. Am I supposed to be upset that you said I work at Walmart (and apparently did well enough to get an award!)? It's just fiction, you have no idea what I do or how I live. It's a really, really weird form of projection and I don't know why people do it.

Not in the context that he is using it in though, he's implying that Nate is going to physically brutalize him enough to land him in the hospital lol.
"So these are explosive, very strong guys, who if Conor McGregor even remotely attempts to take them down, he’s going to get shut down. And if he gets hit with a three-punch combo, (he) is going to the hospital."
he is being cool

Pat has that aura about him to hardcore fans. When he speaks you listen type of thing. I myself dont know everything about him, but i know he is held in high regard.

Back