Pat Cummins TKO- GIF

I had him winning the first 10 seconds of the DC fight.

I don't think he will be a champion but he will become top ten, he would already beat guys like lil nog and shogun but struggle against good wrestlers until he develops some more skills and experience.

Rashad couldn't even beat lil Nog. Let this guy beat someone who matters before crowning him king.

Don't know why anyone would be surprised, he was winning the first 15 secs against DC.

ZP was a guy who made gifs very quickly during events. UFC basically attempted to shut him down. You could see gifs of fights basically right after they happened. He used to post here but was generally I giant baby and if anyone touched his gifs he cried and threatened to stop making them.

Cont...

He was banned from Sherdog for promoting his own site.
He continued to provide the gifs on his site and his Twitter account. Recently, Zuffa threatened legal action if he continued to make the gifs so he no longer does Zuffa gifs. He still does Bellator, WSOF, etc.

Rashad couldn't even beat lil Nog. Let this guy beat someone who matters before crowning him king.

Rashad didn't show up to fight that night yet lil nog didn't do anything to warrant a win. Jason Brilz beat lil not but got robbed I think cummins could take lil nog out if nog somehow made it to the fight.

Cont...

He was banned from Sherdog for promoting his own site.
He continued to provide the gifs on his site and his Twitter account. Recently, Zuffa threatened legal action if he continued to make the gifs so he no longer does Zuffa gifs. He still does Bellator, WSOF, etc.

Any idea where all these gifs are coming from now?

Also iirc correctly ZP was still pumping out UFC gifs fairly recently.. is he ignoring the ufc?

Any idea where all these gifs are coming from now?

Also iirc correctly ZP was still pumping out UFC gifs fairly recently.. is he ignoring the ufc?

I don't think ZP has done a UFC gif for 2 or 3 events now.
If this is his, then he's doing it on the sly (no watermark, not present on his twitter feed).

Who this masked gif maker is, is unknown to me.

I don't think ZP has done a UFC gif for 2 or 3 events now.
If this is his, then he's doing it on the sly (no watermark, not present on his twitter feed).

Who this masked gif maker is, is unknown to me.

I saw some stuff of his twitter recently... but not sure how recently. O well.

i don't think he will be a champion but he will become top ten, he would already beat guys like lil nog and shogun but struggle against good wrestlers until he develops some more skills and experience.

lmao at all of this

ZP was a guy who made gifs very quickly during events. UFC basically attempted to shut him down. You could see gifs of fights basically right after they happened. He used to post here but was generally I giant baby and if anyone touched his gifs he cried and threatened to stop making them.

I heard he was charging people or something.

In case you missed it:

856066475.gif

gif by https://twitter.com/Internetican

Nice one TS. Actually missed this fight and wanted to see how he did. Dude may have been humbled by Cormier (no surprise) but I for one enjoyed his pre fight Chael-esque chat so good to see.

War 45 sec/ /Fight Pass Cummins etc etc blah blah blah!

I heard he was charging people or something.

Eh I don't know about that. After he was banned from here all knew was he kept making gifs. He was popular here though.

That is shitty if true though.

ZP wasn't charging for his gifs, they were all on his page.

Donations didn't change anything, you could still see all the gifs

They were pretty great for all the PBP threads over the last few years.

I don't think he will be a champion but he will become top ten, he would already beat guys like lil nog and shogun but struggle against good wrestlers until he develops some more skills and experience.

Lol keep dreaming son, Shogun would easily dust off this coffee scrub (idk about lil nog it depends on what he looks like when he finally returns)

So people like this guy because DC whooped his ass?

Cummins has become synonymous with Starbucks coffee on Sherdog. That's how famous he is... :icon_chee.

(He's one of Sherdog's memes, along side Shadface, Overeem's horsemeat, and so on.)

Back