Pat Cummins TKO- GIF

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
In case you missed it:

856066475.gif

gif by https://twitter.com/Internetican

Long Live ZombieProphet. What Zuffa did is a travesty and shows how clueless they really are.

#BarristaBeatdown
#Served

I had cummings winning the first half of the DC fight, even though it was short lived.

If that Pat showed up in his last fight Cormier would've been in trouble.

So people like this guy because DC whooped his ass?

I don't think he will be a champion but he will become top ten, he would already beat guys like lil nog and shogun but struggle against good wrestlers until he develops some more skills and experience.

The other guy looked like he was trying to work his way back up...

Cummins body language looks like he didn't expect that stoppage either.

I don't want to over hype him because it's just his first win in the UFC but he might just wind up being the first three weight class belt holder.

DC rematch should be next with the winner getting the winner of Joens/Gus. They are clearly the top 4 of the division

I don't think he will be a champion but he will become top ten, he would already beat guys like lil nog and shogun but struggle against good wrestlers until he develops some more skills and experience.

Struggles against good wrestlers? lol

Care to elaborate??

ZP was a guy who made gifs very quickly during events. UFC basically attempted to shut him down. You could see gifs of fights basically right after they happened. He used to post here but was generally I giant baby and if anyone touched his gifs he cried and threatened to stop making them.

Back