Pat Cummins TKO- GIF

I don't think he will be a champion but he will become top ten, he would already beat guys like lil nog and shogun but struggle against good wrestlers until he develops some more skills and experience.

Ummmm... I'm not a Patrick Cummins believer in the least... but if there's anything he's NOT deficient in, it's his wrestling.

That just shows how GOOD Daniel Cormier is.

Long Live ZombieProphet. What Zuffa did is a travesty and shows how clueless they really are.

#BarristaBeatdown
#Served

ZP also put a watermark on content he didn't create. He created the gif, yes, but not the content. Its not like he revolutionized gifs. He didnt re alter them for style or anything.

Example: Arkham Asylum does it right. He ads his own artistic style to the gif. You know, original content. A watermark is sufficient for something of this calibre.

20130330220544-e24d70f7.gif

ZP presents the exciting parts of fights as it was shown on tv, but in picture form (the selling point for the ufc). Watermarks are so that no one steals your original content, but with stolen content, that just doesn't make sense. You can't convert a video to picture and claim that it's your own original content.

He doesn't hurt anyone, but he accepts donations? For what? Converting video to picture form? I'm no lawyer, but I don't blame zuffa for taking him down.

Last edited by a moderator:
DC beating him has motivated him to train like a champion. :icon_lol:

Cummins is missing a tooth. He really needs to get that fixed or something. Looks so bad.

Cormier doesn't want any part of Pat or his coffee!

Ummmm... I'm not a Patrick Cummins believer in the least... but if there's anything he's NOT deficient in, it's his wrestling.

Exactly what I'm saying. That his strength and good wrestlers could negate that and force a standup fight were he is the most lacking.

You know what, given a full camp and a couple expresso shots, he might give many light heavyweights include DC all he could handle.

lol @ hell of a job selling it.

aka making a complete fool of himself WWE style.

Especially when you consider that he broke gym etiquette by bringing up Dan supposedly crying which is rumored to have happened right around the time his child died.

Thanks! Wanted to check that out

The barista beat up a firefighter on Fight Pass. Whoopty-do.

This is the level of competition that Cummins should have been facing in his first UFC fight. Get back to me in a couple of years when he's ready to fight somebody in the top ten.

ZP is a dick...Who the hell charges to make GIF's?

Back