Pasta thread.

Chernabog

Sherdog Curator
@Brown
Reaction score
Pasta dishes are awesome. Especially when the sauce, stock, or the pasta itself is homemade. Spaghetti, ravioli, lasagna, penne, fettuccine alfredo. Even simply boiling noodles until al dente in salt water and coating it with balsamic vinegar and parmesan is delicious.

How do you like your pasta?

pasta-maker-e1309912138126.jpg

I like it made by an Italian chef, eating it outside at a pitoresque place in Italy

We eat pasta in my house all the time. I grew up on pasta for dinner every Sunday.

By the way, you're going to have to lose the AV when my dubbs are up!

I seriously want to start making some myself sometime though.

We eat pasta in my house all the time. I grew up on pasta for dinner every Sunday.

By the way, you're going to have to lose the AV when my dubbs are up!

What are you talking about? My AV is clearly Charlie Brownson.

Anyways, Sunday pasta is the bomb. Having wine with it and taking a nap afterwards is the best.

What are you talking about? My AV is clearly Charlie Brownson.

Anyways, Sunday pasta is the bomb. Having wine with it and taking a nap afterwards is the best.

I never liked wine. My wife is making ravioli for dinner tonight. Then I'm going to Jujitsu class to do a bunch of rolls and breakfalls before drilling throws. I'm gonna puke.

54952941.jpg

Eat here all the time when I'm in Baton Rouge.

I like it. Its tasty stuff.

Just a solid Spaghetti and Meatballs is awesome for me. Tortellini is good too.

linguini_clam_0.jpg

Linguni with clam sauce

Baked-Shells-with-Sausage-Recipe1.jpg

Baked shells with Italian sausage

lobster__shrimp_ravioli_med-2.jpeg

Lobster ravioli

This is the only way I eat my sketti...

my favorite is the spicy shrimp pasta from johnny carino's

My brother hooked me up at this restaurant he used to work at in New Orleans with a cajun pasta that wasn't on the menu. Good stuff.

I don't know what I'm supposed to vote for but I fucking love pasta.

My wife is 1/4 Italian, so when we go to her parents house for dinners we get some authentic stuff. I had never heard of gnocchi before we met now it's one of my favorites. I also didn't know that every past dish's sauce is different, growing up with a Filipino mom Ragu went on all noodles.

Obviously, home made is the way to go. Unfortunately, not all of us are Sherdog 5 star chefs and don't have the time.

I usually get simple stuff, like 4 cheese ravioli, or tortellini and some good meatballs from the grocery store.

I am currently using Mom's Puttanesca sauce and Rao's Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce.

I just boil the pasta, add a little red wine, some fennel seed and either meatballs, or Italian Sausage.

Pretty simple meal and tastes great.

Made homemade pasta for the first time not long ago was awesome. Spaghetti and lamb meats balls defiantly worth the time to make it.

Obviously, home made is the way to go. Unfortunately, not all of us are Sherdog 5 star chefs and don't have the time.

I usually get simple stuff, like 4 cheese ravioli, or tortellini and some good meatballs from the grocery store.

I am currently using Mom's Puttanesca sauce and Rao's Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce.

I just boil the pasta, add a little red wine, some fennel seed and either meatballs, or Italian Sausage.

Pretty simple meal and tastes great.
413418340_bc1fabe468_o.jpg

Back