Pasta thread.

Oh Lawd! I think I know what I will be eating tomorrow night. Thanks Cint.

This one time I spent ten hours making a spaghetti sauce with chicken stock as the base. Seasoned it and added meatballs, mild italian sausage, and hot italian sausage, was good.

66zv51.jpg

penne vodka is so good you can't even handle it. literally, you eat half a plate and you want to quit.

eggplant parm is another favorite. cavatelli and broccoli, depending on how it's prepared, is up there too. all of it. i love it all.

I cook the best Italian around these parts. I'm not Italian though, so is it authentic?

My wife is Italian. She makes sauce all day in the crock pot with meatballs, sausages, and red wine. Stuffed shells and manicotti are two that she does really well. Marry an Italian woman.

Well screw it. I make some amazing pasta and pizza all homemade. Don't need their pee pee!!

gnocchi and tortellini are the shit

I like about any pasta dish. We usually have some simple pasta dish once a week for dinner as it's quick and easy to make. Fav is probably some lasagna and some manicotti or stuffed shells. Damn I'm hungry now. This thread has me ready to make some good stuff for a sunday dinner.

Love pasta, but I'm on low/no carb right now.

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

I love any type of pasta with chicken and Alfredo. I think I'm heading to red lobster now...

Love pasta, but I'm on low/no carb right now.

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

What a coinkadink, me too. What snacks do you eat in between meals, also help a brotha out, what are you eating? I seem to be eating lettuce wrapped burger all day and bacon and eggs in the morning. Can't seem to find anything else that's good.

My wife is Italian. She makes sauce all day in the crock pot with meatballs, sausages, and red wine. Stuffed shells and manicotti are two that she does really well. Marry an Italian woman.

Omg, I will definetly marry an Italian woman.

God I love pasta. My mom makes the best lasagna I've ever had, hands down, and there's no comparison.

Back