Pascal out of the Jack Rematch. Tests positive

Badou Jack’s career is the epitome of “never a dull moment. If it isn’t a terrible cut or a guy having head spasms midway through the fight, it’s a failed drug test or a draw, or even both a failed drug test and a draw in the same fight. You can always expect something unique to happen when Badou Jack is gonna fight

Would've never guessed.

Jean-Pascal-828.jpg

Newsflash, when a guy looks like they're on the gas, they're on the gas.

I really appreciate when guys get popped for shit that sounds like it was invented in the mid 70’s in some Soviet Block country. Really means we don’t pay these guys enough and it’s time to unionize.
These are big boy steroids, specifically the Tren, Aka trenbolone.

Tren is not a first cycle steroid, Tren is the steroid equivalent of doing a deal with the devil. It is HEAVY DUTY and has dangerous side effects, but it is incredibly effective. When you see bodybuilders that look like the Incredible Hulk or something out of a comic book, there is a good chance they are on Tren.

Stanazolol, Aka Winstrol is a very commonly used steroid which is great for maximizing strength and power even when trying to cut weight, it is used in medical situations for “muscle wasting” - preventing people from losing all their muscle due to disease.
(Also great for building mass, but athletes in combat sports who need to make weight tend to like it because it gives a lot of power without needing to add a lot of weight)

Drostanalone - Aka masteron, is another common steroid, considered one of the safer steroids, but in this case it is just a supporting actor.

This is a big boy cycle. Definitely not his first, and honestly wouldn’t be advisable as a second or really a third cycle either, it could be... but generally people don’t fuck with Tren unless they have maxed out where they can get with the wide variety of safer steroids.

I’m surprised he didn’t pop for testosterone, as I would think the Tren would crush his natural production (even if it didn’t, the others would) so he probably got lucky there or they figured that they had him on enough other stuff that they didn’t bother to mention the testosterone ....or maybe they just ran out of characters in the tweet.

Last edited:
Jean Pascal just keeps bringing the unexpected:

Pascal was training w/ Logan Paul if I'm not mistaken... Just saying. The roids woudn't help against Floy anyway but ya never know w/ Logan being in the same camp or at least around him for awhile.

Last edited:
These are big boy steroids, specifically the Tren, Aka trenbolone.

Tren is not a first cycle steroid, Tren is the steroid equivalent of doing a deal with the devil. It is HEAVY DUTY and has dangerous side effects, but it is incredibly effective. When you see bodybuilders that look like the Incredible Hulk or something out of a comic book, there is a good chance they are on Tren.

Stanazolol, Aka Winstrol is a very commonly used steroid which is great for maximizing strength and power even when trying to cut weight, it is used in medical situations for “muscle wasting” - preventing people from losing all their muscle due to disease.
(Also great for building mass, but athletes in combat sports who need to make weight tend to like it because it gives a lot of power without needing to add a lot of weight)

Drostanalone - Aka masteron, is another common steroid, considered one of the safer steroids, but in this case it is just a supporting actor.

This is a proper cycle. Definitely not his first, and honestly wouldn’t be advisable as a second or really a third cycle either, it could be... but generally people don’t fuck with Tren unless they have maxed out where they can get with the wide variety of safer steroids.

I’m surprised he didn’t pop for testosterone, as I would think the Tren would crush his natural production (even if it didn’t the others would) so he probably got lucky there or they figured that they had him on enough other stuff that they didn’t bother to mention the testosterone ....or maybe they just ran out of characters in the tweet.
This is not a proper cycle. This is a moron who has no idea what hes putting into his system, or what someone else told him to put into his system.

At some point stupidity gets even worse than dishonesty.

Surely Pascal gets stripped of his WBA reg belt right? Buatsi could be in line for a shot at the belt if it gets vacated.

Surely Pascal gets stripped of his WBA reg belt right? Buatsi could be in line for a shot at the belt if it gets vacated.
Absolutely

Back