Pascal out of the Jack Rematch. Tests positive

Noob question. But i often read or hear that its always *some steroid* + testosterone...

Like, what is the difference? Isnt steroids, drugs that do what testosterone does? Grow bigger, recover faster, ect..
Testosterone is the foundation of all steroids, and should (imo) be the basis of all cycles.

Anyone who chooses to take steroids should have their first cycle be injectable testosterone (cypionate or enanthate) only.
(This is accepted consensus in bodybuilding community)

but humans tend to want more and so to get bigger or stronger they add other steroids to subsequent cycles. And other steroids have different chemical profiles which yield different results. Some are ideal for putting on lots of muscle mass, others help maintain strength and reduce strength loss when cutting weight (or reduce muscle wasting during disease, which is the intended medical use)

so a second cycle often has testosterone + maybe an oral steroid (or a different injectable). Think of it like a drinking tolerance. At first beer is great but eventually you graduate to shots, same idea.

Different steroids bond to different receptors in the body so doing 2-3 different steroids will have better results than just doing more of 1 steroid (testosterone) where you would exceed what your receptors and body can handle and wind up triggering more side effects.
So taking a smaller amount of 2-4 different steroids means more positive results and less side effects.

hope that makes sense. I’m not a doctor and this stuff can get pretty complicated.

Here is a good video on the 3 main steroid families, Derrick who runs this channel is insanely knowledgeable and pretty much a genius in biochemistry as it pertains to steroid use.

Really glad I didn't get tickets for this. Really wanted to see Floyd, but the tickets are almost 3x more expensive than canelo's fight at same venue in February. I almost justified it thinking this would be a great fight... but now canceled.

Fuck dat

Truest shit I ever heard. Erikah Badou Jack is one of the hardest core mf'ers in the sport, no doubt. I love that dude.

True, he just gives up so many close rounds and it has cost him in most of his biggest fights. I really wish he had better IQ, because he seems to just stay at one speed and blow it. While Canelo gets the benefit of the doubt of every close round, Badou Jack does not.

True, he just gives up so many close rounds and it has cost him in most of his biggest fights. I really wish he had better IQ, because he seems to just stay at one speed and blow it. While Canelo gets the benefit of the doubt of every close round, Badou Jack does not.

Jack looked like a million bucks against Cleverly then went back to his old ways. Big question mark to me.

Testosterone is the foundation of all steroids, and should (imo) be the basis of all cycles.

Anyone who chooses to take steroids should have their first cycle be injectable testosterone (cypionate or enanthate) only.
(This is accepted consensus in bodybuilding community)

but humans tend to want more and so to get bigger or stronger they add other steroids to subsequent cycles. And other steroids have different chemical profiles which yield different results. Some are ideal for putting on lots of muscle mass, others help maintain strength and reduce strength loss when cutting weight (or reduce muscle wasting during disease, which is the intended medical use)

so a second cycle often has testosterone + maybe an oral steroid (or a different injectable). Think of it like a drinking tolerance. At first beer is great but eventually you graduate to shots, same idea.

Different steroids bond to different receptors in the body so doing 2-3 different steroids will have better results than just doing more of 1 steroid (testosterone) where you would exceed what your receptors and body can handle and wind up triggering more side effects.
So taking a smaller amount of 2-4 different steroids means more positive results and less side effects.

hope that makes sense. I’m not a doctor and this stuff can get pretty complicated.

Here is a good video on the 3 main steroid families, Derrick who runs this channel is insanely knowledgeable and pretty much a genius in biochemistry as it pertains to steroid use.

Thats man. You are the first to make it understandable for me.

Logan has been training full time with Pascal.

Since his match with Mayweather is an exhibition, does that mean no drug testing?

I like Pascal but this is dreadful.

Bernard must have really enjoyed this.

BGB%2BBernard%2BHopkins%2BPush%2BUp%2BGIF.gif

Back