Pascal out of the Jack Rematch. Tests positive

This is not a proper cycle. This is a moron who has no idea what hes putting into his system, or what someone else told him to put into his system.
Right... I was intending the word “proper” as in strong steroids, not “well advised.”

Perhaps not the best wording, it was late.

Would've never guessed.

Jean-Pascal-828.jpg

Newsflash, when a guy looks like they're on the gas, they're on the gas.

The "muh genetics" people are going to come out. It might be possible to look like this natty, but Pascal was always very suspect to me.

The "muh genetics" people are going to come out. It might be possible to look like this natty, but Pascal was always very suspect to me.

His body just always looked a bit off to me. Bloated, and just way too muscular for a guy training to be a boxer.

Sure, there have been guys who had a lot of muscle as boxers, but rarely anybody like Pascal who just had a bodybuilder-type body.

Now knowing that the guy was using trenbolone along with all sorts of other stuff, it all makes sense. Because he was literally going at it like a bodybuilder. None of that stuff is really even going to have a positive impact on his performance as a boxer, not really. It's just for aesthetics.

His body just always looked a bit off to me. Bloated, and just way too muscular for a guy training to be a boxer.

Sure, there have been guys who had a lot of muscle as boxers, but rarely anybody like Pascal who just had a bodybuilder-type body.

Now knowing that the guy was using trenbolone along with all sorts of other stuff, it all makes sense. Because he was literally going at it like a bodybuilder. None of that stuff is really even going to have a positive impact on his performance as a boxer, not really. It's just for aesthetics.
tren is shite for cardio too why the fuck would somone in a cardio based sport want to use it there is way better options werid maybe it was tainted bore meat like Tyson fury had....

What’s the point of this? Every opponent Pascal has ever faced has had to make peace with the fact that he’s juiced to the gills

I await with bated breath the news that Pascal ate a dodgy takeaway, drank the wrong workout shake, snorted too much of an over-the-counter but incredibly rare & random nasal decongestant & sucked too much cock.

Let them fight anyways. Get badou on the same stuff and we can all enjoy a great fight.

Jean Pascal just keeps bringing the unexpected:

cliffs:

He calls out Nick Diaz to “fight“ in the octagon
(Nick retired 3 years at time of video)

... under boxing rules

because Pascal “is a Fighter Not a UFC wrestler”

And I guess as a “real fighter“ he needs to have Nick, the retired guy he is calling out, not be allowed to use most of the tools in his skill set.
Because... reasons.

Doesn't Pascal have a history of gassing midpoint and then trying to coast?

Is this a symptom of some of the ingredients he was tested for?

So not only to Pascal piss dirty but he pissed dirty for a steroid that wouldn't even be helpful for boxing? I know nothing about roids but that is dumb af if that's the case. The guy could've been even worse off w/ them and he didn't even know it loool.

These are big boy steroids, specifically the Tren, Aka trenbolone.

Tren is not a first cycle steroid, Tren is the steroid equivalent of doing a deal with the devil. It is HEAVY DUTY and has dangerous side effects, but it is incredibly effective. When you see bodybuilders that look like the Incredible Hulk or something out of a comic book, there is a good chance they are on Tren.

Stanazolol, Aka Winstrol is a very commonly used steroid which is great for maximizing strength and power even when trying to cut weight, it is used in medical situations for “muscle wasting” - preventing people from losing all their muscle due to disease.
(Also great for building mass, but athletes in combat sports who need to make weight tend to like it because it gives a lot of power without needing to add a lot of weight)

Drostanalone - Aka masteron, is another common steroid, considered one of the safer steroids, but in this case it is just a supporting actor.

This is a big boy cycle. Definitely not his first, and honestly wouldn’t be advisable as a second or really a third cycle either, it could be... but generally people don’t fuck with Tren unless they have maxed out where they can get with the wide variety of safer steroids.

I’m surprised he didn’t pop for testosterone, as I would think the Tren would crush his natural production (even if it didn’t, the others would) so he probably got lucky there or they figured that they had him on enough other stuff that they didn’t bother to mention the testosterone ....or maybe they just ran out of characters in the tweet.
Wait i tought steroids = testosterone. What am I missing here?

Wait i tought steroids = testosterone. What am I missing here?
Ok. So steroids are mainly based off of slight chemical variations of testosterone, so you are on the right track there.

But some are literally synthetic testosterone, like what would be prescribed for TRT- testosterone replacement therapy.

When someone does a steroid cycle, since their body is being flooded with testosterone or compounds based off of testosterone, the body recognizes that it has more testosterone than it needs and it shuts off your natural testosterone production.
(Since your body is always attempting to achieve a functional balance.*)

To counteract the shutting off of your natural testosterone production, bodybuilders/steroids users will run a “testosterone base” along with any steroid cycle. Usually this is either testosterone enanthate or cypionate at between 200-500mg/week.
This is why I initially commented that it is odd he didn’t pop for testosterone or testosterone metabolites, because anyone doing a cycle of those drugs he popped for should also be doing some sort of testosterone.

* the body will also adjust levels of estrogen and progesterone and other sex hormones (hence why roid users can get gyno/bitch tits) when it is trying to balance out the overload of steroids which is part of the reason why athletes often pop for estrogen blockers when they take steroids.

So Bivol beat a juiced Pascal, that Badu and Marcus Browne couldnt.

It makes Bivol look that much greater

These are big boy steroids, specifically the Tren, Aka trenbolone.

Tren is not a first cycle steroid, Tren is the steroid equivalent of doing a deal with the devil. It is HEAVY DUTY and has dangerous side effects, but it is incredibly effective. When you see bodybuilders that look like the Incredible Hulk or something out of a comic book, there is a good chance they are on Tren.

Stanazolol, Aka Winstrol is a very commonly used steroid which is great for maximizing strength and power even when trying to cut weight, it is used in medical situations for “muscle wasting” - preventing people from losing all their muscle due to disease.
(Also great for building mass, but athletes in combat sports who need to make weight tend to like it because it gives a lot of power without needing to add a lot of weight)

Drostanalone - Aka masteron, is another common steroid, considered one of the safer steroids, but in this case it is just a supporting actor.

This is a big boy cycle. Definitely not his first, and honestly wouldn’t be advisable as a second or really a third cycle either, it could be... but generally people don’t fuck with Tren unless they have maxed out where they can get with the wide variety of safer steroids.

I’m surprised he didn’t pop for testosterone, as I would think the Tren would crush his natural production (even if it didn’t, the others would) so he probably got lucky there or they figured that they had him on enough other stuff that they didn’t bother to mention the testosterone ....or maybe they just ran out of characters in the tweet.

Noob question. But i often read or hear that its always *some steroid* + testosterone...

Like, what is the difference? Isnt steroids, drugs that do what testosterone does? Grow bigger, recover faster, ect..

Back