Opinion Parler is going to be the end of the Republican party

Since many conservatives are now boycotting Twitter and joining Parler, a tiny unknown alternative, they will lose their voice in actual social media.
Twitter and most big media will be run by Democrats and they will be the overall voice.

Parler is soon going to dubbed as the new "st*rmfront" and become a neo-right forum. If I was the executives I would cash out in 3 months.

Is twitter really forming/changing political opinions?

Btw, all the people joining parler are already listening/reading to FOX, Rush, AON, the Blaze, etc.

OP : "Black Lives Matter".
I smell panicking Marxists from a mile away.
"Whaaaa whaaa whaaaa, Conservatives are messing with social media monopolies and we wont be able to silence them, whaaaa whaaa"

Full retard
It's not wrong though.
They talk about a foreign regime which lasted 12 years an awful lot when it comes to any argument.

I support tech companies that don't censor people. For someone who claims to be against authoritarianism, you seem to support authoritarian actions such as censorship of public voices.

Censorship isn't authoritarianism dipshit. You can be sued and jailed in the US now for your speach. You can't just say whatever the fuck you want. You can be sued for Libel or you can be jailed for intimidation, death threats, etc.

Last edited:
Very exploitable market being assembled there. Great idea, but it’s gonna be a pretty gross place to communicate for a while.

Now all the sudden the right won't want government having anything to do with the internet lol

It's not wrong though.
They talk about a foreign regime which lasted 12 years an awful lot when it comes to any argument.

A lot of them almost seem to view the world as if from inside retro pop/film culture.
Hence some of the race hoaxes they believe, with over-the-top 80s-style Karate Kid bad guys bullying girls and minorities, while Russians or Nazis playing lurk in every shadow.

"Whaaaa whaaa whaaaa, Conservatives are messing with social media monopolies and we wont be able to silence them, whaaaa whaaa"

Weird how many dems are upset that this app is successful.

Who's upset about it? I personally think it's a great thing. They're building an echo-chamber for their lies and dogma. They'll become so insular and disconnected from reality that they'll never be taken seriously on a national level. And on top of that, they'll keep their bullshit fake news off Facebook and Twitter.

You know the thing about echo-chambers though? You don't reach new people. So they'll just be preaching to their own, ever-shrinking choir.

And that's fine with me.

Good luck, bud.

OP : "Black Lives Matter".
I smell panicking Marxists from a mile away.

It's not wrong though.

Go and enjoy your safe space snowflake. Hurry before the Nazi's and pedos take over it like they do every other thing you create that is completely uncensored.

Especially considering how many of them said, "if you don't like it, build your own."
Let's see how quickly they try to tear it down.

I'm guessing it's the "progressive" need to control the narrative. Hence mocking and disparaging anyone who doesn't wish to subject themselves to their views on what's acceptable.

Who's upset about it? I personally think it's a great thing. They're building an echo-chamber for their lies and dogma. They'll become so insular and disconnected from reality that they'll never be taken seriously on a national level. And on top of that, they'll keep their bullshit fake news off Facebook and Twitter.

You know the thing about echo-chambers though? You don't reach new people. So they'll just be preaching to their own, ever-shrinking choir.

And that's fine with me.

Good luck, bud.

Yep, this is the silver lining in this situation. I try to warn the Repubtards what will happen but they don't want to learn. Or they are just incapable of learning.

Especially considering how many of them said, "if you don't like it, build your own."
Let's see how quickly they try to tear it down.

Did anyone tear down Gab, 4chan, 8chan, voat. Etc etc? You tards keep doing the same shit over and over again and never learn from your mistakes.

And that's fine with me.

Good luck, bud.

Social media especially. Nobody gives a shit if they go create their own. In fact, please do. But don't keep running back when it's recruitment time and shit up the field and cry about censorship. Voat couldn't help but run raids on reddit because they realized very quickly that their circlejerk had no new blood and they desperately needed to redpill normies. Oh look, now all of a sudden the bulk of the exodus was back to reddit and voat is dying a slow death.

Nobody wants to shut down their conservative social media. In fact, given the domestic terror breakdown, it's already a smashing honeypot for your aspiring larper who feels like they're not doing enough. Bravo cons, keep rolling with it.

Back