Opinion Parler is going to be the end of the Republican party

Parler seems like a platform full of classy gentlemen to me.

salo+21.jpg

I love how lefties in here are saying what Parler could become racist-wise. Twitter is already the anti-white/white guilt destination, on top of being the internet's toilet.

This cunt can post this racist garbage and still get hired by the New York times lol, you can't make this kind of hypocrisy up
Djl1ezyVAAArmg_

I think the libtards have redefined racist to exclude everyone but white people, so she's just speaking "her truth" comrade.

Speech neutral is italye code word for far right. Joe rogan does this dude where it makes his platform look like a open platform to discuss free thought and it's usually just far right ideals

He's had Bernie Sanders on for fuck sakes...nevermind a slew of more left leaning individuals. How can you drum up such dumb opinions like this?

He's had Bernie Sanders on for fuck sakes...nevermind a slew of more left leaning individuals. How can you drum up such dumb opinions like this?
Because he's had more far right wackies on his show and he himself spews far right rhetoric.

Having a few lefties doesn't eliminate having the Ben shapiros, the Alex jones, the milos and other right wingers that have been on the show multiple times

I've already made a profile, it's nice to see news without a propaganda like ''this is misinformation'' tag underneath it. Bring back real journalism!

How is the platform that won't censor everything they say going to be the end of them?

Because it will lock them in a bubble where they'll only preach to the choir, instead of being in a much more public space where they can reach to new voters and supporters.

Because he's had more far right wackies on his show and he himself spews far right rhetoric.

Having a few lefties doesn't eliminate having the Ben shapiros, the Alex jones, the milos and other right wingers that have been on the show multiple times

I honestly couldn't tell you what the ratio is. Most of the time he has on other comedians and the like. But you can't call it an alt right platform when he literally had liberal politicians who were actively running for the presidency.

He had Bernie, Tulsi and Yang on his platform to spread their message. He said he vocally will be voting liberal many, MANY times. He is only right leaning for gun rights. I mean his politics are right out there for you to see, he doesn't hide them.

I honestly couldn't tell you what the ratio is. Most of the time he has on other comedians and the like. But you can't call it an alt right platform when he literally had liberal politicians who were actively running for the presidency.

He had Bernie, Tulsi and Yang on his platform to spread their message. He said he vocally will be voting liberal many, MANY times. He is only right leaning for gun rights. I mean his politics are right out there for you to see, he doesn't hide them.

..right.

I don't want to call Joe a grifter. I don't think he is but I do know he leans right. He's a libertarian. It's not a wild guess that jordan peterson, milo Y., Ben shapiro, Alex jones, and so many have appeared on his show multiple times. What would be the left equivalent to a Alex jones? Someone call Jaime and have him schedule him for the podcast.

..right.

I don't want to call Joe a grifter. I don't think he is but I do know he leans right. He's a libertarian. It's not a wild guess that jordan peterson, milo Y., Ben shapiro, Alex jones, and so many have appeared on his show multiple times. What would be the left equivalent to a Alex jones? Someone call Jaime and have him schedule him for the podcast.

He very well might want Biden to win the election but for Texas to stay red due to the piss poor libtard policies that had caused him to leave California...

That would be my guess.

He very well might want Biden to win the election but for Texas to stay red due to the piss poor libtard policies that had caused him to leave California...

That would be my guess.
Lol he's a righty. He won't openly say it but he is. Him endorsing sanders was kinda weird but all his actions show he's a righty. Almost far right.

I'm not surprised though. Look at this forum, look at mma. Most of the combat world leans right for some reason. Plus he's rich as fuck. Makes sense he doesn't want to be taxed but I don't understand when he literally has the proud boys founder on his show and all these far right leaning guys in his show and give them a platform.

Let me know when he invites an extreme radical leftist on his show like he did the proud boys dude

I love how lefties in here are saying what Parler could become racist-wise. Twitter is already the anti-white/white guilt destination, on top of being the internet's toilet.

This cunt can post this racist garbage and still get hired by the New York times lol, you can't make this kind of hypocrisy up
Djl1ezyVAAArmg_
That’s a serious problem.

The NYtimes? How can it still be a thing after that. Fox News was referring to it in election night. It should have disintegrated as soon as it hired her as an editor.

Lol he's a righty. He won't openly say it but he is. Him endorsing sanders was kinda weird but all his actions show he's a righty. Almost far right.

I'm not surprised though. Look at this forum, look at mma. Most of the combat world leans right for some reason. Plus he's rich as fuck. Makes sense he doesn't want to be taxed but I don't understand when he literally has the proud boys founder on his show and all these far right leaning guys in his show and give them a platform.

Let me know when he invites an extreme radical leftist on his show like he did the proud boys dude

Every single time he's talked about his damn politics with Shapiro or any other guest you are upset about, he's stated his stance on each and argued the left side. Except gun control.

I think you are making a BS opinion out of nothing.

..right.

A Libertarian would never consider voting for Bernie Sanders lol.

The last time he had Alex Jones on, he was fact checking in real time. He's never done that to a guest before.

From Vox

"Rogan has described himself as “left on everything” politically, and said on Tuesday that he would likely vote for Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic presidential primary."

Anytime someone even engages civily with a person on the right, the blue check mark weirdos scream "far right racist"

I saw quite a few far right-wing wing Facebook friends say they're leaving Facebook for parler. Quite humorous that Facebook isn't right-wing enough

He absolutely is right-wing. I still don't understand how anyone enjoys his podcasts. It's just fucking 3 hour long circle jerks

Yeah same post as before - you sound like a tolerant antifa type. You probably need to get out more and meet some more diverse people.

Who do I need to get out and meet? White nationalists and Pedo types that tend to eventually fill completely uncensored spaces? You know I am right. Otherwise you would have something of substance to say but you didn't. I mean why does the right even need parlor when they already have Gab and 4 chan, 8 chan, etc? What happened to those sites?

How can I get monetized on Parler?

Seems like a great chance to just throw out any bullshit and get a few bucks from some rubes.

Last edited:
He absolutely is right-wing. I still don't understand how anyone enjoys his podcasts. It's just fucking 3 hour long circle jerks
Yup, he shits on the left alot. He takes opinions of whoever is on the show but with his far right guests, he gets in on shitty on the left. With his left guests, he doesn't really do that. He'll play devil advocate more or try to be this weird far right whisperer mediator for the far right

Joe's podcasts are shit now. It's not just because of the far right thing but when he started getting celebs and all these mainstream guests in addition to far right wing guests, it just went to shit. It use to be a podcast where you could find new and interesting topics and information you never could come across.

Now it's just far right wing shit, main stream celebs and hack comedians that he tries to give a platform. Even the mma podcasts have been boring as of late.

It's a decent alternative, especially if this kind of genre of mental illness has become a little too generic for your taste:

But, if you dislike politics, you'll be trading in one loud fan club for another. It's also a more fertile ground for religious fans misinformed about their own religion and grown ass adults believing in aliens, mechanical space ship visitations and all of that. Upside, though, is that if I say I support Biden or anything lefti'ish - people there won't try and doxx me and get me fired. And they generally have a sense of humor, families and jobs, and a desire to live a life, so it's closer to the real world.

Also, journalism being dead these days - just serving to regurgitate government and cooperate press releases - ironically, conspiracy theorists have become the new journalists. Like an android app store, you'll be sifting through a ton of chafa, but some stuff is actually pretty good. At the very least, it's entertaining. Same way movies suck these days and, to scratch my action itch, I rather watch a Tony Ferguson fight than some embarrassing, $300 million capeshit toy commercial - you can find some passionate independent internet researcher cooking up a Game of Thrones-levels of intricate story about lizard people running the cosmos... oh boy, here we go... but what you get is something all of Netflix's content combined can't compete with. I wish those were turned into shows.

For a more technical critique - the site is very generic looking. It works for facebook cause they literally can afford it, but parler reeks of a bootleg copy. The logo is like an OCP/Pinterest rip off. It just won't work if they don't address it, same way vid.me and bitchute didn't take off, it needs it's own image. It's not very intuitive either and, especially on PC, just feels clunky. Notifications keep disappearing or they only show the most recent ones, I can't tell who is and isn't following me and, yeah, I don't care for politics, so this very instance it's not a fun time to be there. Maybe it will die down in a few months, but I'd prefer some filtering features. Like, on twitter, I changed my country to Japan, so I couldn't even understand the trending hashtags.

Anyways, I'd say give it a go, but protect your nerves.

Lmao

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...the-name-of-trump-supporters-attacks-database

Which side has the mental illness again?

Back