Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

Very simple. In the new progressive America free speech is a right only extended to those on the left. This is no longer a free country. First they stole the election, now they are taking your voices.
Next we’re coming for your guns. And then your combustion engines. Resistance is futile. You will bow to us. Muahahaha.

This is just bad. But didnt the same people said you can just make your own platform? i don't like this at all.

Very simple. In the new progressive America free speech is a right only extended to those on the left. This is no longer a free country. First they stole the election, now they are taking your voices.
A true patriot would know how 1A works. This isn't a violation of 1A.

A true patriot would know how 1A works. This isn't a violation of 1A.
I think tim pool said it best on his stream yesterday. You might say this isn't a violation of 1A, you wont able to hear anything anymore from the other side when it comes to alternative news or opinions. I agree that threats arent the way and your right. However i don't like that these platforms are just silencing ordinary users who either supported Trump or were just neutral.

I am not even a Trump supporter.

This is just bad. But didnt the same people said you can just make your own platform? i don't like this at all.

Sure. They said nothing about using their privately owned infrastructure to help propagate and monetize it though.

So...

Now they can make their own mobile operating system with its own app store and get apple and other mobile hardware vendors to use it instead. Good luck.

Then they make their own cloud computing service that can scale to hundreds of millions of users. Good luck.

Then they can find their own major advertisers that are willing to have their brands sit next to toxic racists posts and calls to violence... when they can't do that they can make their own credit card company to accept payments and convince consumers to sign up. Good luck!

LOL!

The rIght wing extremists are being canceled by society and there aint a god damn thing they can do about. Check mate.

Holy fuck some of you are stupid. You can absolutely make your own platform, you can't make 3rd parties offer your app.

Parlor people can still use the website AND can download the app directly from that site.
The only way folks using iPhones are going to be able to get the app is by jailbreaking the phone and side loading the app and your average parler user wouldn't know how to do that at all

Eric Trump will be right behind you I'm sure of it.

The problem with shutting down any platforms that you disagree with is that the 'movement' , if there really is one, goes underground somehow.
And that is far more dangerous than having contrary viewpoints out in the open where they can be addressed properly.
Censorship never works. History bears this out.

Think about this, twitter banned Trump for what happened in DC' Captial but they havnet
Sure. They said nothing about using their privately owned infrastructure to help propagate and monetize it though.

So...

Now they can make their own mobile operating system with its own app store and get apple and other mobile hardware vendors to use it instead. Good luck.

Then they make their own cloud computing service that can scale to hundreds of millions of users. Good luck.

Then they can find their own major advertisers that are willing to have their brands sit next to toxic racists posts and calls to violence... when they can't do that they can make their own credit card company to accept payments and convince consumers to sign up. Good luck!

LOL!

The rIght wing extremists are being canceled by society and there aint a god damn thing they can do about. Check mate.
Twitter meanwhile hasn't banned the Chinese gov or their embassy for some disgusting i will bot bother on posting them here but i know which ones you know i am talking about. Some very dugsting i see that as a double standards sorry.

Twitter should make it a example. Threats,threats of any shouldn't be tolerated. And twitter, YT shouldn't be banning libertarians they arent right wingers :rolleyes:

The problem with shutting down any platforms that you disagree with is that the 'movement' , if there really is one, goes underground somehow.
And that is far more dangerous than having contrary viewpoints out in the open where they can be addressed properly.
Censorship never works. History bears this out.
Well said mate. If a movement whichever that might be goes underground. Then we will have more serious problems.

Damn, I knew Parler would explode when the "treason and violence" promoting alt-right got there but that was quicker than I expected.

They're fucked if they are not on Google Play and the App Store.

The only way folks using iPhones are going to be able to get the app is by jailbreaking the phone and side loading the app and your average parler user wouldn't know how to do that at all

You don't need to jailbreak it. Parlor can offer directly from the site.

Don't Apple know BLM burned whole cities to rubble.

Why aren't they kicking BLM off the App Store.

yeah .. you're definitely on a watchlist
and if they offer it and the feds determine that crimes are committed via their service (they already have)

its a matter of days before parler is perma gone from the internet altogether via losing their host

That is brutal user friction though, and installs will plummet to a tiny fraction of what they were a week ago. For a mobile app that has any aspirations of making money getting booted from the app stores is the ultimate kiss of death.

Back