Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

Wow, you're a shitty version of a rick
No....
Im the version of Rick smart enough never to get caught ...
tumblr_oo00whHuUC1ujuk5ho1_500.gifv

I've seen this somewhere in the apocalyptic movie...

I have no idea what the apps monetary goals are - im just saying direct download is an easy thing.

Not as easy as clicking a single button in play store.

Having listened to their CEO speak I can tell you their goal was to become a major player in the social media space and to raise billions of dollars from investors.

That aint happening.

yeah if anyone is dumb enough to create an account there... at this point every single federal agency has teams of people watching that website...

creating an account is like voluntarily putting yourself on a watchlist and asking for your entire life to be looked at by the FBI forensic cybercrimes division
God bless these criminals who are stupid enough to post their crimes on the internet. I’ve been saying it for years.

Reactions: lsa
Not as easy as clicking a single button in play store.

Having listened to their CEO speak I can tell you their goal was to become a major player in the social media space and to raise billions of dollars from investors.

That aint happening.

Literally is just click file link and then accept from their website.

And yeah, if their goal is ad revenue, I'd say zero chance of that. If they adopt a direct donation or paid sub based model, I'd say they still have avenues to some profitability.

Reactions: lsa
I don't know what kind of a response to give someone who thinks there is some sort communist takeover happening.
I never said it was communism, but it was a stolen election and people are being censored. You do your own math but I don't think this ends well for anyone. The dems went too far this time.

If you liberal views that are moderate not crazy far leftist or right wing you would be fine yeah. But Tim Pool has limits because he also fears of his channel being taken down dispute the fact that his a liberal. I see my views simiarl to Tim Pool mostly.
so if someone was to come on his show and talk about overthrowing the government via violence, he would shut them down?

They should make their own Parler...oh wait.

Maybe they should invest in their own servers and pull themselves up by their cyber bootstraps. <Fedor23>

Go in with me. We'll call it HateWS and charge the fuck out of them due to lack of options. I'm down to corner the fuck out of that market.

Back