pan-ams

hocky

Blue Belt
Reaction score
how many of us on this site are doing the pan-ams?bet if we added up the score sherdoggers would win the team title...i'm in the brown weight class and absolute,who else?!!!

i was until i suffered a carpal-****carpal sprain and caanot move my thumb

I'll be there coaching. Still haven't gone to the doc for my knee. I know....I'm an idiot.

I'll be there coaching. Still haven't gone to the doc for my knee. I know....I'm an idiot.

You're an idiot. Go to the doctor. Because of the knee.

Idiot!

Helpful? :icon_chee

fuck, i was going to go and get my ass drubbed in the light heavy purple belt masters division but i have personal obligations getting in the way. looks like my first tournament as a purple belt and dinner at the mexican denny's with guardgame will have to wait.

fuck, i was going to go and get my ass drubbed in the light heavy purple belt masters division but i have personal obligations getting in the way. looks like my first tournament as a purple belt and dinner at the mexican denny's with guardgame will have to wait.

Hey...I probably would've been right there with you, depending on how my weight fluctuated....but instead, I'll be rushing from the airport (flight arrives at 11:50) to coach on Friday, then hoping to get all my guys done on Saturday so I can do some laundry and get back on a plane Sunday morning.

I hear ya on the personal obligations thing....then again, mine is work, so it sucks more.

I'll be there.

Purple Senior 2 Super Heavy and Absolute.

1st tourney in 3 years...

I was hoping to get an internet match against batman69 or sherdog mutt, but my back injury is keeping me out of tourneys for a few months I think. Maybe in the Fall. I may go just to support some of my teammates in the blue belt divisions.

Im not entering pan ams, but I am going to a renzo gracie tournament in teens...middleweight whitebelt

Just curious because it was mentioned...whats absolute weightclass?

Im not entering pan ams, but I am going to a renzo gracie tournament in teens...middleweight whitebelt

Just curious because it was mentioned...whats absolute weightclass?

Absolute means open weight.

I was hoping to get an internet match against batman69 or sherdog mutt, but my back injury is keeping me out of tourneys for a few months I think. Maybe in the Fall. I may go just to support some of my teammates in the blue belt divisions.

as was i, but my grappling life has to take a backseat to my wife's needs. this fall is the american nationals and then there's always the us open up here. either way take care of your back and heal it up right.

i'll be there to support my teammates. be competing next month. it should be exciting

...technically...could Sherdog have a team comprised of members of the forums...like could you all show up and put sherdog as your grappling club to see how the group would do?

Back