Palmetto Cheese gets Cancelled

Example #16525 of why it's a bad idea to make politically controversial public statements as the owner of a business. Doesn't usually end well.

Example #16525 of why it's a bad idea to make politically controversial public statements as the owner of a business. Doesn't usually end well.

At this point, saying nothing about all of this BLM #Woke nonsense is the smartest approach. There is no reason to give the armchair activists with aspergers something to REEE about on social media. It is hard to believe a bunch of REEE-tards could have so much power.

It is sad that as a CEO he can't have a dissenting opinion. Yet the NBA, NFl etc are doing this on the clock and in front of everyone one, and if we don't like it, we are bigots. Just more hypocrisy from the left.

It is sad that as a CEO he can't have a dissenting opinion. Yet the NBA, NFl etc are doing this on the clock and in front of everyone one, and if we don't like it, we are bigots. Just more hypocrisy from the left.
He literally can and is.
Welcome to free market capitalism.
Your mind probably doesn't grasp it very well. Your entire life's dole is govt paychecks right?

He literally can and is.
Your mind probably doesn't grasp it very well. Your entire life's dole is govt paychecks right?
Ok there.
I have my own business. I guess you do to, but you being a THOT is kinda different. How is the UAE?

You'd think that a business leader would be able to survey the business landscape and act accordingly. Keep your opinions to yourself and (no pun intended) stack your cheese.

Truly. Who gives a fuck what some cheese czar thinks about the unrest in America today? Likely only those close to him. So why tweet it?

You'd think that a business leader would be able to survey the business landscape and act accordingly. Keep your opinions to yourself and (no pun intended) stack your cheese.

Yours are legitimately some of the most unintentionally funny posts on Sherdog.

I remember the string of confused posts that somehow thought it was hypocritical of conservatives not to shoot cops in defense of terrorists.
And now you're the black American saying, "you should know better than to speak out against a racist status quo - just shut your mouth and make your money."

Yours are legitimately some of the most unintentionally funny posts on Sherdog.

I remember the string of confused posts that somehow thought it was hypocritical of conservatives not to shoot cops in defense of terrorists.
And now you're the black American saying, "you should know better than to speak out against a racist status quo - just shut your mouth and make your money."
lol calling someone confused and then not being able to wrap your head around someone with a vertically reliant purchasing chain not being in a professional position to spout off politically.

Some can; some can't.
I can call you an absolute horrific idiot because I am not a public figure. So could cheeseman, but the risk is he loses some business.

He literally can and is.
He's a lot less profitable now too.
I guarantee Palmetto Cheese will be fine.

The dems are all talk when it comes to boycotting.

Goya, Redbull, and Trader Joe's all doubled down and are fine.

Palmetto Cheese is still in tons of stores; people will forget about this in a couple of months

Last edited:
Do you consider selling out your morals for a few extra bucks to be a good thing?

Why do many Conservatives argue that athletes should stay in their lane and not be political in social media but similarly don’t think the same thing applies to business owners?

Why do many Conservatives argue that athletes should stay in their lane and not be political in social media but similarly don’t think the same thing applies to business owners?
Because you dont get CTE from selling cheese

Is CTE a big issue in basketball?
any sport with low impact repetitive hits to the head or body can cause CTE. With the amount of body on body collision in basketball, im pretty sure CTE is common in the NBA.

regardless I'm kidding, anyone has the right to a political opinion

Truly. Who gives a fuck what some cheese czar thinks about the unrest in America today? Likely only those close to him. So why tweet it?
why would people care what a semi-illiterate Lebron thinks?
why would people care why a singer like taylor swift thinks?
why would people care why the kardashian platoon of whores think?

because most people are no-personality-having joiners who need celebrities to form opinions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back