Palmetto Cheese gets Cancelled

I’ve actually never heard of them so good job Costco and BLM in giving them free advertising. May buy some

Heard basically any dissent against BLM gets you banned from reddit.

Pretty much true. Even the slightest criticism will get you downvoted to hell. Bots with pre-written responses fly in to attack you. It's kind of silly.

The market has spoken

Also, that is not cheese

Pretty much true. Even the slightest criticism will get you downvoted to hell. Bots with pre-written responses fly in to attack you. It's kind of silly.
I looked at reddit and it seems toxic for the most part. Just w bunch of leftists and brain washed fools in a giant circle jerk. I don't get the appeal. For history quora does a better job with less communism. And less communism hand jobs.

Why do many Conservatives argue that athletes should stay in their lane and not be political in social media but similarly don’t think the same thing applies to business owners?
Well that's a pretty thoughtless post. Nobody said celebrities shouldn't be allowed to have political opinions, I've said repeatedly there is 0 reason anybody should care what they are. I've repeatedly said the same about business owners. Just do the thing I'm paying you to do, and your opinions on anything else are no more valuable than anybody else who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Now maybe you can answer the same in reverse. Why is it that leftists think businesses should boycotted and "cancelled" for expressing opinions that don't align with the mainstream corporate view, but celebrities with much much larger platforms should spew their shit with no criticism or backlash?

I guarantee Palmetto Cheese will be fine.

The dems are all talk when it comes to boycotting.

Goya, Redbull, and Trader Joe's all doubled down and are fine.

Palmetto Cheese is still in tons of stores; people will forget about this in a couple of months
I made no assessment of their financials beyond this story. Best of luck on your quest.

cheese.jpg

Damn, I didn't know Colby Covington owned Palmetto Cheese. May as well just change the name to Colby cheese.

It's not like Costco is obligated to carry their cheese. Vote with your wallet, I guess, and maybe Costco will change their minds.

That stuff looks absolutely disgusting and an insult to cheese.

Do Americans actually eat that?

Well that's a pretty thoughtless post. Nobody said celebrities shouldn't be allowed to have political opinions, I've said repeatedly there is 0 reason anybody should care what they are. I've repeatedly said the same about business owners. Just do the thing I'm paying you to do, and your opinions on anything else are no more valuable than anybody else who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Now maybe you can answer the same in reverse. Why is it that leftists think businesses should boycotted and "cancelled" for expressing opinions that don't align with the mainstream corporate view, but celebrities with much much larger platforms should spew their shit with no criticism or backlash?
I have no problem with boycotts. Boycotting is simply exercising free speech. If somebody doesn’t want to buy Bridgestone tires because Trump says we should not that is fine. I also have no problem with executives or celebrities saying what they want. Perhaps I am filtering but my experience in my group of friends is more along the line of Laura Ingrams tweet that Lebron should “shut up a dribble” or trumps “fire the bastards” about NFL protestors rather than simply choosing not to consume the product or advocating for boycott. The emphasis is that the speech should be suppressed (like it has been on college campuses) rather than encouraged and then letting the consequences be what they are.

why would people care what a semi-illiterate Lebron thinks?
why would people care why a singer like taylor swift thinks?
why would people care why the kardashian platoon of whores think?

because most people are no-personality-having joiners who need celebrities to form opinions.

What I'm saying is keep that shit to yourself and people that you know think similarly. Nowadays you can lose your livelihood. Nomsayin?

Why do many Conservatives argue that athletes should stay in their lane and not be political in social media but similarly don’t think the same thing applies to business owners?

What's good for the goose...

Back