Palhares vs Askren in ONEFC. Interested?

Cui said that Asian fans would like to see Askren get beat. So make it happen!

I have no interest in Palhares fights or seeing talented fighters face him and likely get injured.

It's mma everyone gets injured lol what kind of worry is that? Jon jones injures just about every fighter he faces.

I would love the fight, but Askren would duck him for sure. Its too much risk for him at this point.

Does anybody have a source for Askren saying that? If he did he is ducking the one guy outside of the UFC that can help him prove his best in the world claims. If he ducks his stock will drop further.

I can only imagine what Paul Harris would look like in a country where steroid use isn't regulated at all.

If you are not 0-0 they don't have very much card space for you at One.

It's mma everyone gets injured lol what kind of worry is that? Jon jones injures just about every fighter he faces.

Yep Rampage jackson said the kicks from Jones were bad, Jones also uses eyepokes and against teixera he also tried stuff. seriously i dont know but the kicks jones are the good sportsmanship?

There were people saying he would out wrestler gsp in an mma fight not too long ago...

no one knows dude who would win. Just beacuse someone is fighting in the UFC, doesnt mean they cant fight or compete. Askren wanted to challenge the best Dana was being a b*tch.

Back