Palhares vs Askren in ONEFC. Interested?

Sure I'd like to see Askren lay on Palhares and beat the snot out of him for 5 rds but this guy doesn't deserve to fight in a cage or ring. He should be fighting in a prison if you ask me, what he's done is pure criminal and it's completely fukd in every way you think about it.

hmm you would think he sent someone to the hospital with a broken acl or humerous or shoulder or something... what did he exactly do???

I don't want to see Palhares at all anymore.

Askren won't fight him he knows he'd get beat up on the feet or subbed on the ground

YES PLEASE!

Arguably the two best grappling talents in MMA going at it with ONE rules, doesn't get any better. It is a karmic win/win, either Paul Harris gets soccer kicked in the head or Askren gets humbled in a big way.

I'd love it, because Palhares would destroy one of his joints and people would stop thinking Ben is some wrestling super power because he takes down no body's in the small orgs.

I'd love it, because Palhares would destroy one of his joints and people would stop thinking Ben is some wrestling super power because he takes down no body's in the small orgs.

People think Ben is a wrestling super power because of his actual wrestling credentials against the top wrestlers in the United States.

If you meant to say "some MMA super power" you might have had a point, but your original statement is just ignorant.

People think Ben is a wrestling super power because of his actual wrestling credentials against the top wrestlers in the United States.

If you meant to say "some MMA super power" you might have had a point, but your original statement is just ignorant.

There were people saying he would out wrestler gsp in an mma fight not too long ago...

There were people saying he would out wrestler gsp in an mma fight not too long ago...

probably the same people insisting that Cormier would ragdoll Jones all night because of his wrestling career accolades.

Palhares by vicious submission.

A lot of people say a lot of things. In pure wrestling Askren probably would beat GSP but I give GSP a chance here, and that is saying a lot with Askren's pedigree. In MMA in Georges prime there is no way.

None of this makes your insinuation that Ben Askren is not a top level wrestler any less ignorant though.

probably the same people insisting that Cormier would ragdoll Jones all night because of his wrestling career accolades.

Yeah it's not like he ragdolled other heavyweights and men who never been ragdolled in their mma careers or anything.

A lot of people say a lot of things. In pure wrestling Askren probably would beat GSP but I give GSP a chance here, and that is saying a lot with Askren's pedigree. In MMA in Georges prime there is no way.

None of this makes your insinuation that Ben Askren is not a top level wrestler any less ignorant though.

Maybe it's my fault for not being clear enough but I was speaking about in an mma setting.

There is a better chance that Askren outwrestles GSP in MMA than there is that GSP beats Askren in pure wrestling. Not to say that either are likely though.

i think funky would control him bad

Back