Palhares vs Askren in ONEFC. Interested?

This fight would be fun to watch. Askren would really hype it up too.

I don't know about "nice". :icon_lol:

Would be a nice fight to inaugurate the use of MMA goggles

YES PLEASE!

Arguably the two best grappling talents in MMA going at it with ONE rules, doesn't get any better. It is a karmic win/win, either Paul Harris gets soccer kicked in the head or Askren gets humbled in a big way.

Again...

OfYGY.gif

Sure. Just to move in from the crybaby bullshit currently underway.

This fight would be fun to watch. Askren would really hype it up too.

And complain on Twitter about Paul holding the sub too long for like half a year afterwards :icon_lol:

only if this guy is the heferee

themountie_zps3dcd13a8.jpg

It would be a great matchup for the fans, but a bad one for Askren. He would definitely get the takedowns, but he would not win the standup and the risk of getting caught in a sub is big. He is lucky though, since he can excuse himself away from the fight by claiming he wont fight a "dirty" fighter.

Askren needs to come out to this song if he fights Palhares

[YT]L0MK7qz13bU[/YT]

if Ben put away palhares convincingly, he gets a decent UFC offer this time. Palhares and Ben are the 2 best WW outside of the UFC

Sure I'd like to see Askren lay on Palhares and beat the snot out of him for 5 rds but this guy doesn't deserve to fight in a cage or ring. He should be fighting in a prison if you ask me, what he's done is pure criminal and it's completely fukd in every way you think about it.

Back