Palhares pronounciation

jalisco1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ok so I know everyone calls palhares, PaulHarris or Pal Hares and what not. Being hispanic I know the H is silent so I always called him Palares, but John Anik (however you spell this name) tonight was pronouncing it Puliares. Im just curious, how do you prnounce this 1 trick pony's name. Inquiring minds would like to know

Pa-lha-res

The Pa is quite obviuous, just like the Pah.

The Lh is a very, very tricky phonem for foreigners. It's like a squeezed L, where the tongue goes just behind the teeth in the palatte.

Res is pronunced with the typical spanish R.

Pa-lha-res

The Lh is a very, very tricky phonem for foreigners. It's like a squeezed L, where the tongue goes just behind the teeth in the palatte.

/thread

Pa-lha-res

So I guess I was saying it right, just a hard L, I saw both videos. Thanks.

You won't have to deal with the trauma of seeing my ugly face again. :p

Nah buddy, you are the man for that. Kind, and brave. You might become the Brazilian UberTS after this, as far as fame goes. Not sure about size, but the camera angle was flattering.

I want in on this thread.... Scoot over people! Make room!

Ok so I know everyone calls palhares, PaulHarris or Pal Hares and what not. Being hispanic I know the H is silent so I always called him Palares, but John Anik (however you spell this name) tonight was pronouncing it Puliares. Im just curious, how do you prnounce this 1 trick pony's name. Inquiring minds would like to know

'This 1trick pony's name'

Your such a loser, no respect for a fighter who went 3 rounds with Hendo.
Your all class,bravo

was annoyed by the new pronunciation tonight now he's paul yaris? like toyota yaris

Back