Palhares pronounciation

Anik struggles with a lot of foreign fighter's names, especially the Japanese guys. I wouldn't place much stock in anything he says.

thanks
now i can pronounce Vinny Magalhaes as well

You're all trippin'.

Palhares calls himself "Puhl-Ya-Ress"

Watch his doco.

was annoyed by the new pronunciation tonight now he's paul yaris? like toyota yaris

That's how it's always been pronounced.

Pah-yah-res (basically, I'm no expert in phonetic spelling)

Buffer, Goldie and Rogan can't pronounce anything; they are a truly awful crew. It was great not to hear Buffer murdering every word tonight.

When I first saw it here on Sherdog I thought "Paul Harris" was some English fighter I never heard of before. Months ago I stopped trying to educate his "fans" since they refused to drop the idiotic monicker. Sorry, but the whole "Paul Harris" thing has always irritated me.

That's how it's always been pronounced.

Pah-yah-res (basically, I'm no expert in phonetic spelling)

Buffer, Goldie and Rogan can't pronounce anything; they are a truly awful crew. It was great not to hear Buffer murdering every word tonight.

When I first saw it here on Sherdog I thought "Paul Harris" was some English fighter I never heard of before. Months ago I stopped trying to educate his "fans" since they refused to drop the idiotic monicker. Sorry, but the whole "Paul Harris" thing has always irritated me.

ok, annie mallcracker

Yeah Paul Yaris is what they called him, just rewatched, I would take Human Bass's pronounciation, the hard L wich is close to lia

'This 1trick pony's name'

Your such a loser, no respect for a fighter who went 3 rounds with Hendo.
Your all class,bravo

Says the guy calling me a loser for making a joke, lmfao. Ok keyboard warrior whatever you say. He is very 1 dimentional. But I guess you have more class by calling me a loser over the internet.

In Holland we say Pejorialarisaris.

But that could be wrong. We don't know.

In the US we'd say Gridgezwaldaraldie...but that could be wrong.

Back