Paintings and drawings - post yours

Finally got the chance to finish it after the contest.

3aXzevQ.png

That's amazing! You are the Alex Ross of Sherdog. Devon is even doing the Superman Forever pose

730071.jpg

whoa, jeez, looks like a movie.

how is dat possible, is the entire comic of alex ross's style or only the comic?

I tried to draw Khabib in the style of Zelda Wind Waker

sOQ57s8.jpg

<DCWhoa>

I love it. I love Wind Waker and I love all the Zelda games too. I'm super excited for Breath of the Wild 2, it looks like it's going to be out next October/November, they're going to release it when they release the new Switch Pro. It's still just a rumour right now but I hope this is true.

Wow, insane amount of detail

Yeah, it took a while, but once I got going, it was a blast. I want to start doing more black and white ink drawings.

<DCWhoa>

I love it. I love Wind Waker and I love all the Zelda games too. I'm super excited for Breath of the Wild 2, it looks like it's going to be out next October/November, they're going to release it when they release the new Switch Pro. It's still just a rumour right now but I hope this is true.

Yeah, it took a while, but once I got going, it was a blast. I want to start doing more black and white ink drawings.

giphy.gif

I can't wait for the next Zelda. Breath of the Wild is my favorite game. I hope the Switch pro is real, my Switch is the old one that you could access the Recovery Mode with a paper clip <36> and install custom firmwares.

giphy.gif

I can't wait for the next Zelda. Breath of the Wild is my favorite game. I hope the Switch pro is real, my Switch is the old one that you could access the Recovery Mode with a paper clip <36> and install custom firmwares.

Hell yeah, Breath of the Wild is the best game ever as far as I'm concerned. I'll be getting a Switch Pro if it comes out with BOTW 2 but I will just settle for the game tbh. I was hoping it would be released this year but there was zero chance of that happening. I need some Koroks.

e2040901a83dba08967c06d8cf83cbda.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back