Paintings and drawings - post yours

Iron Skin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Post drawings and paints you made on any software, or on paper. It doesn't need to be related to MMA.

Abdulmanap on photoshop

lQyRWNs.jpg

Veronica from Dragon Quest XI

uaooAPb.jpg

Tony Ferguson on paint

ZGnIu8H.jpg

Eirdrick from Dragon Quest

azrQPDT.jpg

Sherbro @Arqueto as an anime girl

OKHFHNW.jpg

Last edited:
This is the latest thing I've done.

B4lyFid.png

NMBEnnE.png

I don't really have much other new stuff that hasn't been posted already as I've been doing mainly form studies and those are boring.

B4lyFid.png

NMBEnnE.png

I don't really have much other new stuff that hasn't been posted already as I've been doing mainly form studies and those are boring.

This is amazing. I tried to draw Khabib some times but ended looking like a cro-magnon man

This is amazing. I tried to draw Khabib some times but ended looking like a cro-magnon man

Thanks, and yeah he is kind of tough to draw and paint I had a couple of failed attempts recently. I think his cheekbones, jawline, and brow are his most identifiable features his eyes, nose, and mouth are all pretty generic looking.

Ha ha I really like that Clippy one

Nate Diaz

Attachments

• EST1Xj_U8AAz4ta.jpg
    EST1Xj_U8AAz4ta.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 20
god damn i wish i could contribute but thanks to my success in ms paint all i can do all day is bang tens, every goddamn day

tumblr_inline_p7rt9yrLpm1sj4qvu_250.gifv

Post drawings and paints you made on any software, or on paper.

Abdulmanap on photoshop

lQyRWNs.jpg

Veronica from Dragon Quest XI

uaooAPb.jpg

Tony Ferguson on paint

ZGnIu8H.jpg

Eirdrick from Dragon Quest

azrQPDT.jpg

Sherbro @Arqueto as an anime girl

OKHFHNW.jpg

Sherbro @Clippy as an anime girl

6DzRlJF.jpg

B4lyFid.png

NMBEnnE.png

Godamn stunning, both of you!

Wow, you guys rock!!! Beautiful stuff.

You are also disqualified from the next MS Paint shoop contest. Fookin overachievers.

So I drew this around probably 40 minutes (Normally I would take longer)

But yeah I drew something fast and I drew Nick Diaz being annoyed by Ariel Helwani

I should Practice Anime more lol

eba10d90d30ca68af0b850770872ce89.png

Love it

Also clever idea pairing yello with blue did you know that this is the most scientific and artistic way to do it you're in the big leagues now

Love it

Also clever idea pairing yello with blue did you know that this is the most scientific and artistic way to do it you're in the big leagues now

It's that there color theory.

yeahsciencebitch.PNG

I just had a sense of humor to draw this very fast

dana.png

Back