Paintings and drawings - post yours

I just got a new Wacom Intuos Pro tablet and it's amazing. I'm going to get back to drawing a lot as I haven't really had a lot of time over the summer. I can't wait.

Bad upside down monkey. You should start again, those are good bro.

Thanks. I worked as an illustrator for years. I just stop drawing for the sake of drawing. You kinda lost interest if you'r e doing it day in day out. My portfolio suffers though. I need to get back.

I just got a new Wacom Intuos Pro tablet and it's amazing. I'm going to get back to drawing a lot as I haven't really had a lot of time over the summer. I can't wait.
I've actually been looking at ipad pro and procreate. You could definitely do pro-level work with that. Not being tied to a desktop/laptop seems liberating.

Thanks. I worked as an illustrator for years. I just stop drawing for the sake of drawing. You kinda lost interest if you'r e doing it day in day out. My portfolio suffers though. I need to get back.

Yeah, I bet. This is just a hobby to me but I go through phases where I draw a lot but then take time off and work on GIF's or just general Photoshop stuff I'm trying to be more consistent with my drawing as I really want to get better.

I've actually been looking at ipad pro and procreate. You could definitely do pro-level work with that. Not being tied to a desktop/laptop seems liberating.

I use PS for drawing and painting mostly but I do use Clip Studio as well, I love that program, but an Ipad Pro and Procreate do look good man I wouldn't mind one of those myself.

I was close to buying a Cintiq but those are a bit expensive, maybe down the road. The Ipad seems like a good choice though lots of people recommend them for drawing and a lot of the artists I like seem to have moved from PS to Procreate, being able to draw/paint digitally basically anywhere sounds good to me too.

nq3izRJ.jpg

They are great. You are already a pro at caricatures.

I loved that one you made of us.

c1GA0Lb.png

Thanks bud. I like that style of drawing but then mixed with more traditional painting.

Jason Seiler is one of my favorite artists and he does these crazy exaggerated character paintings but full of detail. I hope one day to get near his level, you should check out his Instagram if you haven't seen any of his stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back