Paige Vanzant taking a bath with her husband

You know that your narrative doesn't hold up. I am not "berating women", just because I am calling out a specific set of women who broadcast their sexuality on social media.

But defending that behaviour yourself you sound like you have been surrounded by whores and think it's normal. Is your girfriend the former town slut or something?

Why you mad at titties bruv? How are you an allegedly straight man but you're so fucking offended at seeing some tits? I love tits Iove ass and i welcome any bitch on earth to show em off cuz I like seeing em who gives a fuck you're not dating em

theres some thought process you guys always have where instead of looking at some thot showing off her body and thinking "damn them some nice tiddies" you literally think about other dudes that have fucked her....explain that to me? Where does that come from? You cant see a hot girl without getting upset BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU THINK ABOUT OTHER MENS GENITALS.

Equating posting racy vids and pics on social media with prostitution is retarded, and makes you sound like a deeply repressed, puritanical basketcase.

Teen girls onwards enjoy celebrating their feminine bodies with social media pics.

Are they all whores?

Its just a sign of our liberated times.

You have a damaged mind.

Lol I hope you don't have a daughter you weak fuck.

Why you mad at titties bruv? How are you an allegedly straight man but you're so fucking offended at seeing some tits? I love tits Iove ass and i welcome any bitch on earth to show em off cuz I like seeing em who gives a fuck you're not dating em

theres some thought process you guys always have where instead of looking at some thot showing off her body and thinking "damn them some nice tiddies" you literally think about other dudes that have fucked her....explain that to me? Where does that come from? You cant see a hot girl without getting upset BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU THINK ABOUT OTHER MENS GENITALS.

Didn t read.

You know that your narrative doesn't hold up. I am not "berating women", just because I am calling out a specific set of women who broadcast their sexuality on social media.

But defending that behaviour yourself you sound like you have been surrounded by whores and think it's normal. Is your girfriend the former town slut or something?
Who cares? They can do whatever they like, adding your 2 cents wont change anything

tenor.gif

Wood. Back then, anyway.

trying to make that Penne fans only money?

Gross. Keep that shit to yourself.

also still waiting for her to shave her head.

Back