Paige Vanzant taking a bath with her husband

She's cute.

That said, it's time for her to find a new man. What kind of guy actually takes baths? Ugh...

What sort of fragile insecure man do you have to be to be scared of a bath?

Your masculinity isn't gonna evaporate by having a bath, sweet cheeks. Maybe try it some time

What sort of fragile insecure man do you have to be to be scared of a bath?

Your masculinity isn't gonna evaporate by having a bath, sweet cheeks. Maybe try it some time

? Why would i try to clean myself in water that is recirculating my bodies own dirt? It isn't about masculinity but rather about the quickest and most effective way of actually getting clean.

Hell that's why I steer clear of hot tubs. Huge petri dishes of bacteria percolating nicely.

Bacteria is great for you. I bet you have a shitty immune system, millennial

Control is a mask for insecurity.
The entire universe is insecure, and this insecurity drives creation and evolution. Being insecure is not the issue. How one deals with one's insecurity is the issue?
Most "achieving" men are successful and carry confidence within self.
In one way or another, confident people use their social power to influence/control other people. It is almost inevitable.
As soon as a person Self-Actualizes, a person often starts to believe that it is its duty to control/influence other people to follow it. Hence, we have all these thousands of religions.
Most men of wealth, appreciate a woman of similar mindset, values and drive.
Those are the stupid wealthy guys who often lose half their wealth in a divorce and end-up paying alimony for the rest of their lives. LOL

Attention whore( not cause she’s a female). Just fuck on camera already. She clearly is teasing it.

I hate social media when used for shit like this.
Fuck it. If I could figure out a way to make a fortune using my body or degrading myself I am there. I have been working full time for over 30 years now and it sucks balls.

Fuck it. If I could figure out a way to make a fortune using my body or degrading myself I am there. I have been working full time for over 30 years now and it sucks balls.
I completely agree with you. I just dont want to hear or see anything with her bf or family crap. I just want to see the gurl as revealing as possible. I dont even listen to the audio on vids.

The entire universe is insecure, and this insecurity drives creation and evolution. Being insecure is not the issue. How one deals with one's insecurity is the issue?
In one way or another, confident people use their social power to influence/control other people. It is almost inevitable.
As soon as a person Self-Actualizes, a person often starts to believe that it is its duty to control/influence other people to follow it. Hence, we have all these thousands of religions.
Those are the stupid wealthy guys who often lose half their wealth in a divorce and end-up paying alimony for the rest of their lives. LOL
You make zero sense. I hope you are a child on his teen yrs, to have such an ignorant and backward mindset on things you obviously know nothing about.

Yeah the vid was a bit cringe, but who fuckin cares?

PVZ in a bathtub? OK! {<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

What the fuck is wrong with people being so needy for attention from hoards of people they don't even know? I honestly just don't get it. I worry that when a lot of these social media addicted people are laying on their deathbeds it's going to hit home that none of their 'followers' really cared and they are ultimately just as alone as the feelings they are trying to cover up.

You make zero sense.
This reply doesn't advance the discussion. If you don't want to engage in the conversation, then don't. Instead of making replies that don't mean much.

There are several reasons why a message may not make sense. It could be that the sender is not being clear, or it could be that the receiver is just not capable of understanding. If you don't understand something, you should ask for clarification.
I hope you are a child on his teen yrs, to have such an ignorant and backward mindset on things you obviously know nothing about.
No need for ad hominem fallacies. Many people have a negative response to words like argument, power, control, influence. They often associate these words with sinister motives and draconian actions. I could be wrong, but I suspect you are one those people who get a bad reaction when they hear words like power, control, influence and etc in the context of social relationships.

However, your emotional response doesn't negate a fact that sociologists have repeatedly observed through years of studies. There is generally a power dynamic in most social relationships. One person using its power to influence another is not always nefarious.

For example, a person controlling its partner in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean beating the partner, being paranoid about the partner's behavior, dictating what the partner can wear, who can it can be friends with and etc.

It could be as simple as having a strong character, consistently demonstrating accountability, responsibility and reliability and etc.

Conclusion, there are positive (i.e. less harmful) methods of using power to influence and control people in a relation. Many women are happy following their men's lead because they genuinely trust the men, and their men have proven themselves to be reasonable and capable of partners.

She can get the biggest implants and be as fake as she wants, but she'll never be this.

4c2484f4cf91fc5abb1d25b87ee7aacd.jpg

Every time I hear about this guy I can’t help but think of the time he knocked her out with a head kick and she thought that was fine.
Did that really happen?

Back